Author

Topic: 10,000 Bitcoin Needed((HUGE) Between this week (Read 236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1102
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
foolish people everywhere.

Indeed, I agree with this.

When a thread is made, it is not for everyone to comment but those who they are actually meant for.

Who told you that? This is a public forum and anyone can comment, post, and say his/ her opinion about anything. It's called freedom of speech.

If you have not handled 100,000 usd cash before how will you know that people can handle 350 million Euro cash. Stay within the limit of what you know
thank you.

Oh, so now you know how much money I have handled? Better look at a mirror and tell this again. Wink

I am not your mate so learn to respond to thread with respect

And you will never be. You get the respect that you deserve based on what you post and your post it's an obvious scam/ phish attempt.

P.S: Still you didn't respond to my previous questions. Coincidence right?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Can we use an escrow? I have a few stacks of High Society in Bitcoin obviously laying around so let me know? We can use my yacht no need for safety houses  Wink
Activity: 39
everyone can keep blabbering, those whom the post concern have already contacted
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Farewell LEO, you *will* be missed.
so learn to respond to thread with respect

Since your "request" looks like a blatant attempt to scam, I don't think that you can demand respect.
Talk is cheap and you didn't prove that you want or can do anything. And also you don't have to.
So, with all due respect, stop dreaming and get your scam attempt somewhere else.
foolish people everywhere. When a thread is made, it is not for everyone to comment but those who they are actually meant for. If you have not handled 100,000 usd cash before how will you know that people can handle 350 million Euro cash. Stay within the limit of what you know
thank you. I am not your mate so learn to respond to thread with respect

I am in need of 10,000BTC as soon as possible. If anyone is interested contact me  right away.
Buyer is available only in France and Italy
Buyer is Paying only by Physical Fiat cash
Deal can be done in secure security house.
===========================
Beside all that, if you are also a buyer and seller with simple procedures, i can be your agent as i  buy and seller and i also have different requests.

Telegram: dropwizard

So you want someone to give you 10kBTC and you will give him ~330mil in cash, in a security house (?)... Cheesy
Either you are insane or you are full of crap. Most likely the second. Go somewhere else to tell your bs and keep your requests to yourself.

P.S: These are the simple procedures?! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
P.S: Maybe even a matching app, to connect the idiots to pairs... I bet it will be a great success!!! Cheesy
Here you go:
Buyer has 350 Million EURO in cash ready physically in France and
5 million Euro ready in physical cash in Italy.
legendary
So you want someone to give you 10kBTC and you will give him ~330mil in cash, in a security house (?)... Cheesy
Either you are insane or you are full of crap. Most likely the second.
It's "only" €300 million now. The most commonly used €50 banknote weighs 0.9 g. That makes this deal weigh 5400 kg.

Let's say for the shake of OP's fantasy movie scenario that we will skip this weight issue, ~5500 kg can be move in a car at any time during a day (LMAO) and just stick with the security *cough* my ass *cough* issue. Security house with €300 mils in cash?! And how you don't be afraid to tell in a public forum that you have that amount in a place? Who is your guard, Chuck Norris?! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Scammers like OP have a very good day if they manage to scam a fraction of a Bitcoin. Luckily, there are other scammers why want to sell 10,000 BTC for cash too, so they'll be a great match Cheesy

So lets through an idea. Why don't you or any other with this set of skills make an algo/ counter/ report/I don't know? and check how many accounts post this crap? I guess numbers will show something that might be useful because we know that those idiots will try again and again. If I had these skills I will try to do something but I don't... Undecided

P.S: Maybe even a matching app, to connect the idiots to pairs... I bet it will be a great success!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Either you are insane or you are full of crap. Most likely the second.
It's "only" €300 million now. The most commonly used €50 banknote weighs 0.9 g. That makes this deal weigh 5400 kg.
Scammers like OP have a very good day if they manage to scam a fraction of a Bitcoin. Luckily, there are other scammers why want to sell 10,000 BTC for cash too, so they'll be a great match Cheesy
legendary
I am in need of 10,000BTC as soon as possible. If anyone is interested contact me  right away.
Beside all that, if you are also a buyer and seller with simple procedures, i can be your agent as i  buy and seller and i also have different requests.

Telegram: dropwizard

Either you are insane or you are full of crap. Most likely the second. Go somewhere else to tell your bs and keep your requests to yourself.

P.S: These are the simple procedures?! Roll Eyes
I am in need of 10,000BTC as soon as possible. If anyone is interested contact me  right away.
Beside all that, if you are also a buyer and seller with simple procedures, i can be your agent as i  buy and seller and i also have different requests.

Jump to: