Author

Topic: 10,000 Bitcoins in slush pool (Read 326 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 03:36:21 PM
Check out Irfan web
Activity: 4
November 04, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
Greetings,

I am from the United States.  I have someone that has 10,000 Bitcoins in slush pool. I was told that these coins are in the pool but they can simply be loaded to the blockchain without mining them, because slushpool has their own wallet..

I am willing to pay bitcoin to anyone who can help me solve my problem. If I can get someone to get these bitcoins onto the blockchain without mining, then I will pay them bitcoin for their help, after I get them on the blockchain.. If you can help me, please let me know.. Thanks for reading my post.
That is one of the easiest things to do. I can help you with that.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 22, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
Greetings,

I am from the United States.  I have someone that has 10,000 Bitcoins in slush pool. I was told that these coins are in the pool but they can simply be loaded to the blockchain without mining them, because slushpool has their own wallet..

I am willing to pay bitcoin to anyone who can help me solve my problem. If I can get someone to get these bitcoins onto the blockchain without mining, then I will pay them bitcoin for their help, after I get them on the blockchain.. If you can help me, please let me know.. Thanks for reading my post.

Slush Pool is nothing but a mining pool which are holding minings , so just like that 10000 bitcoin cannot lye in Slush pool it should be in any one account holder of slush pool mining account. So if you want to recover then you should be knowing the account details of the user who is holding slush pool account having 10000 bitcoin as you said.
Activity: 1
September 19, 2018, 08:21:41 PM
Greetings,

Jump to: