Author

Topic: 10000 BTC / 24hrs (Read 903 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 09, 2014, 10:44:21 PM
I might be interested, But wheres your collateral? Do you have anything to put up?

I would like to do paypal.  If I recall correctly peer-to-peer is free?  But if not then I rather not give ebay 8%+ to act as escrow.

Other than that I willing to consider some lesser known alt-crypto.  e.g. catcoin, goldcoin, earthcoin (penny coins)
I rather avoid LTC. 

Why were you inactive for a long time?

I've been active but not posting.  My general philosophy is best to be thought a fool, rather than make tons of comments that prove one is certainly a fool. 

I have been more active in reddit >> /user/bitcoinnational
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
January 09, 2014, 07:16:50 PM
I might be interested, But wheres your collateral? Do you have anything to put up?

Why were you inactive for a long time?
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
January 09, 2014, 06:45:47 PM
Collateral that can put up? 

define that pls. (I know what the word is, just not sure what eCollateral might be)

In general collateral on this board usually refers to some sort of altcoin (e.g LTC or if your weird DOGE etc) or other electronic commodity that the lender perceives to be of enough value that they are still ahead should you default. People have also offered to ship miner's and the likes for collateral purposes but I'm not sure if those ever actually worked out.
legendary
January 09, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

Well, with your word alone you probably won't get a loan, esp since you are only taking the loan to increase the amount you can borrow in the future.  That's a classic scam around here.    Undecided

I am not suggesting word alone loan ... but I am indeed making a public pledge ... so that I will be openly credit worthy.

You just need to put up collateral that can easily be sold for the loan amount should you default.

Collateral that can put up? 

define that pls. (I know what the word is, just not sure what eCollateral might be)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 09, 2014, 02:55:23 PM
So you want to borrow just a bit now, slowly increasing the amount people lend to you?

If I am able, meaning I have earned the right by credibility.  Then I am considering going to 1 BTC sized promissary notes.

Right now I want to prove I am credit worthy.

I am seeking to establish that I am accountable on a public ledger.

Well, with your word alone you probably won't get a loan, esp since you are only taking the loan to increase the amount you can borrow in the future.  That's a classic scam around here.    Undecided

You can borrow any amount of coin that you want today - you just need to put up collateral that can easily be sold for the loan amount should you default.

Hope this helps. 
legendary
January 09, 2014, 02:39:41 PM
So you want to borrow just a bit now, slowly increasing the amount people lend to you?

If I am able, meaning I have earned the right by credibility.  Then I am considering going to 1 BTC sized promissary notes.

Right now I want to prove I am credit worthy.

I am seeking to establish that I am accountable on a public ledger.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 09, 2014, 02:00:53 PM
just kidding

But I would like to be able to borrow

0.100 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.102 BTC)
or
0.010 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.0102 BTC)
or
0.001 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.00102 BTC)

My word is my bond.  I have been here since 2012.

I want to establish and prove my trustworthyness. 

Seeking seasoned lenders.  Looking for longterm partnership.

Please advise on collateral or other need qualifications.

legendary
January 09, 2014, 01:40:03 PM
just kidding

But I would like to be able to borrow

0.100 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.102 BTC)
or
0.010 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.0102 BTC)
or
0.001 BTC for 24hr (pay 0.00102 BTC)

My word is my bond.  I have been here since 2012.

I want to establish and prove my trustworthyness. 

Seeking seasoned lenders.  Looking for longterm partnership.

Please advise on collateral or other need qualifications.

Jump to: