Author

Topic: [10,000+ VIEWS A DAY]---------------Advertise on Coincompound.com[ROUND 1]--- (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Long time... The website is still getting lots of traffic. Message me for cheap advertisements
250x250 for  only  $10 a month
728x90 for only $20 a month
Bump....tomorrow lates tstats will be provided.
Long time...bump
selling advertisements now....old ones expiring and faucet getting steady traffic.
I am confirming that it was getting even more hits.
10k is some average number.
Thank you, just for your information guys, liteon was the ex- owner.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I'm a Firestarter!
I am confirming that it was getting even more hits.
10k is some average number.
bump...the website is steadily getting 10k+ views a day. great opportunity to showcase your business/service. Just think ~300,000 people would see your advertisement
bump...reslly food opportunity for you guys out here.
Bump.
latest stats for last two days
Bump
Latest stats

This is the google analytics code for 27 hours.

Also selling text links to your website here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-text-links-to-your-website-on-coincompoundcom-10k-views-daily-901362
Just got google analytics installed
here is the stats for the past 2 hours

Bump
Good news: I am giving a flash offer for the next person.  For $20 you will get 2 250x250 ad slots, really good bargain
hey there guys, welcome to the official Coincompound advertisement sale ROUND 1

About coinCompound:
CoinCompound is a bitcoin fuacet which is quite popular mong faucet farmers. The website receives betweek 100k - 250k website visitors a month, which is just amazing.
The website is growing at a steady and fast pace and the payouts are getting more and more in volume day by day. hence, I have decided that I will be selling advertising slots on the faucet in order to fund the faucet and also, implement many changes.

STATS
[/size]
Just a small, update, in the pasttwo days The website has received over 68k views!, just two days, so this is a wonderful opportunity to advertise your business. The analytics code for google analytics is being added so the analytics code will be added soon.
I've got the older stats, from liteon, the ex-owner

The following image is the stats for 2 days, jus ttwo days

This is about the amount of google indexed pages related to coincompound.com and the links(2750) and to have this on google is jut amazing.

another image:

Geographical composition:

Why chose CoinCompound for Advertising?
The website received a lot of crypto currency related website traffic which is the perfect niche, In addition, a majority of our visitors are from Tier 1 countries. Moreover, we receive 100k-250k traffic a month. An exact estimate will be provided as soon as possible as I just recently bought it and the previous owner had google analytics code installed  the tracking script only for 2 days.
If you want to have a look at the traffic stats and geographical composition, please wait, I am having google analytics problems

Stats of the website

Sale of advertising slots:
Coincompound has t he following advertising slots up for sale. Also, you can have a look at the layout of the website and the placement of the ads by asking me for it
-> Four   728x90 banners two placed on the header and two on the footer
-> Six      250x250 advertisement slots, three placed on the left sidebar and three placed on the right sidebar.

color="blue"]Cost of each slot:
-> 728x90 header (quantity=2)    -  $25 a month
-> 728x90 footer  (quantity=2)     -  $15 a month
-> 250x250 boxes (quantity=6)     -  $15 a month
OFFER: The first 2 people to buy a 728x90 slot will get it for $20 a month and the first two people to buy  a 250x250 box will get it for only $10 a month!

HOW TO BUY?

Please post a reply on this thread and send me a private message with the image to be added. I will give you my bitcoin address and once payment is made, I will add the advertisement to the website.

Jump to: