Author

Topic: 1,000,000 EAC BOUNTY FOR 5-10 GOOD GAMES/DEVELOPERS (Read 338 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

Figured I would venture out of our thread to pursue this and get more eyeballs on it.

Our EarthCoin launch has gone well, we're on a few ecxchanges now (just got added to btc38 today too!). At first we had a bunch of big bounty's for all kinds of cool tasks, however now most are done and we still lack 5-10 good quality games.

When I say games, I don't mean simply math/static graphic/gambling/chain games. I mean actual character building, environment building, sounds, points/score, interaction, etc.

I use to develop with gamesalad for app games and it was easy to create or rebrand a few of theirs for next to nothing time/cost wise. It can even be just that, older rebranded games or game templates where you add your own logo/character etc.

Ideally html5 so they work on everything - I don't care if it's 2 people building 5 games each or 10 people building 1 each. Each game will be given a 100,000 to 200,000 bounty unless you really blow the roof off and impress us immensely with something special and exclusive to eac only (in which case you may just get a whopper bounty).

Many thanks, please just PM me your portfolio's/previous games, I'd like to get people started on this asap.
Jump to: