Author

Topic: 101 Ph/s for bitcoin miners : question = rease of the transaction included ? (Read 792 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
And dont post annoying animated gifs.

unless modo. unlock the avatar picture ... i do this on every 10 posts.  Roll Eyes

Ok, so Ill just ignore you. No biggie, there are plenty more people to answer your questions. Have a nice life.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

unless modo. unlock the avatar picture ... i do this on every 10 posts.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Bitcoin newtork is set to retarget difficulty to allow 1 block per 10 minutes in general.
Block times also depend on luck, but mostly to its pre-determined blockrate i stated.
Transaction fees included in block vary upon the actual transactions carryed by the block in question.
Hope that helps a bit
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
Hello,

I have a question : bitcoin miner power is very high.
when the amount of transaction rease ... will be this power used to rease the potential of transaction included per second ?

Not unless the protocoll is changed.

actually, the difficulty for miner is very high ... but if the transactions are high, this difficulty decrease to allow more transactions, no ?

No difficulty has nothing to do with transactions or how many transactions. Difficulty just "makes sure" that there are not to many blocks and not to few.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Hello,

I have a question : bitcoin miner power is very high.
when the amount of transaction rease ... will be this power used to rease the potential of transaction included per second ?

actually, the difficulty for miner is very high ... but if the transactions are high, this difficulty decrease to allow more transactions, no ?

thanks Smiley
Jump to: