Author

Topic: ๐…๐”๐, ๐…๐€๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐“๐Ž ๐„๐€๐‘๐ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚&#11 (Read 414 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have checked that app nicely made. But I wonder till when would they keep paying. They have grown huge and problems are starting to arise sometimes.
Also many people have botted itย  as evident on youtube videos.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
i am using the bitmaker app. its not as fast as bitcoin alien apps. but its quite good since it aint a hassle to use since im using this app while doing captcha typing plus faucet withdrawal. with those 3 combine i get around less than or equal to 100k satoshi a day but the problem is its a butt burner for sitting for alot of hours a day lmao
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Omg that isnt really funny way to make a bitcoins because it is too slow and some mobile phone poor game you can earn mocuh more with dice sites and poker sites for free with a lot of more fun.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Claim Up To 225 Satoshi Every 30 Minutes And You Can Earn More By Completing Tasks On This Amazing Application

BTC

App Name: Bitmaker
Developer: CakeCodes
Min. Payout: 5500 Satoshi

BTC

Use This Code 6T3QH4 To Get Free 2500 Satoshi

BTC

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cakecodes.bitmaker
Jump to: