Author

Topic: 11.20, 21일 제가 올린 기사가 삭제 되었는데. 왜 삭제되었는지 아시는분 있나요? (Read 226 times)

copper member
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
i understand why you think it's justifiable, and this would have been totally fine a year or so ago. however, i don't make the forum's rules. i'm just trying to explain to you why your posts went against the forum's rules.

and yes, the korean local board is mostly dead, and very few people post here, but that doesn't excuse the posters from the rules. i would rather not have the few people who actually post here with good intentions to get banned over this.

as for the 1-2 lines of commentary, like i said earlier it might have been accepted a long time ago, but as of now the forum has a big problem with copy + pasting, and the moderators can't get them all. some inevitably get away with it. as for those you see doing the same thing, you can report them if you like, but don't take their example to think that it doesn't go against the forum rules.

posting news itself doesn't go against the rules, but creating a new thread about it every day could be counted as spam. like i suggested earlier, consider creating one thread with daily updates to it instead of making a new thread every day.

sorry if i misunderstood something you might have said, my reading is pretty bad.

Okay. 알겠습니다. 조언 감사합니다. 저는 귀하가 관리자 인줄 알았습니다.
앞으로는 하나의 쓰레드에만 게시하겠습니다.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
you can type in korean if it's more comfortable for you, i have no problem reading it, i just dont have a korean keyboard.

its a combination of things, the commentary you include is 1 or 2 sentences at most in most cases, and not enough to justify copy + pasting multiple articles a day. that and the daily threads come close to spam, maybe consider opening a daily coin news thread instead and making posts in there instead of creating a new thread every day. there was a point where your threads took up half of the first page and they were all daily coin news threads.

posting a link to the articles should be fine for discussion, but try not to copy paste the article's complete text in your posts. the forum is cracking down on copy pasters and banning users permanently. i don't want you to get banned for a small mistake.

네. 좋습니다. 한국어로 쓸게요.
나의 코인 뉴스들이 첫페이지의 절반이나 차지하게 된 이유는 그때 당시에는 여기에 글을 쓰는 사람이 거의 없었기 때문입니다. 며칠에 한번씩 올렸는데도, 제 글들로만 꽉 찼던 적 있습니다. 그만큼 한국 로컬보드에 글 쓰는 분이 별로 없습니다.
지금은 다른 게시하는 분들이 많긴 하지만, 대부분 홍보성 게시물들 뿐입니다. 더구나 같은 게시물을 지속적으로 반복적으로 올리는 사람도 있습니다.

저는 뉴스 기사들을 복사해서 글을 썼지만, 많은 뉴스 기사들을 읽어보고 그 중에 알고 있으면 좋은 기사 내용들만 간추려서 게시해왔습니다. 출처도 항상 밝혔습니다. 기사에 대한 논평? 또는 나의 의견도 꼭 코멘트 했습니다. 혹시라도 기사 복사로 문제 생길까봐서요. 근데 이게 어떻게 표절에 들어가는지 이해 못합니다. 아 그리고 뉴스 기사에 대한 논평이 1~2줄이면 충분하지 않습니까?. 기사 내용만큼 제가 논평 할 수는 없잖아요. 그리고 영문 보드들에서는 한 두 단어나 한 두줄에 욕설 섞어도 문제 없고 메릿도 받더군요. 쩝.
중요 뉴스 게시하고 거기에 의견 개진하는 것도 비톡 룰에 위배되나요?.
i understand why you think it's justifiable, and this would have been totally fine a year or so ago. however, i don't make the forum's rules. i'm just trying to explain to you why your posts went against the forum's rules.

and yes, the korean local board is mostly dead, and very few people post here, but that doesn't excuse the posters from the rules. i would rather not have the few people who actually post here with good intentions to get banned over this.

as for the 1-2 lines of commentary, like i said earlier it might have been accepted a long time ago, but as of now the forum has a big problem with copy + pasting, and the moderators can't get them all. some inevitably get away with it. as for those you see doing the same thing, you can report them if you like, but don't take their example to think that it doesn't go against the forum rules.

posting news itself doesn't go against the rules, but creating a new thread about it every day could be counted as spam. like i suggested earlier, consider creating one thread with daily updates to it instead of making a new thread every day.

sorry if i misunderstood something you might have said, my reading is pretty bad.
copper member
you can type in korean if it's more comfortable for you, i have no problem reading it, i just dont have a korean keyboard.

its a combination of things, the commentary you include is 1 or 2 sentences at most in most cases, and not enough to justify copy + pasting multiple articles a day. that and the daily threads come close to spam, maybe consider opening a daily coin news thread instead and making posts in there instead of creating a new thread every day. there was a point where your threads took up half of the first page and they were all daily coin news threads.

posting a link to the articles should be fine for discussion, but try not to copy paste the article's complete text in your posts. the forum is cracking down on copy pasters and banning users permanently. i don't want you to get banned for a small mistake.

네. 좋습니다. 한국어로 쓸게요.
나의 코인 뉴스들이 첫페이지의 절반이나 차지하게 된 이유는 그때 당시에는 여기에 글을 쓰는 사람이 거의 없었기 때문입니다. 며칠에 한번씩 올렸는데도, 제 글들로만 꽉 찼던 적 있습니다. 그만큼 한국 로컬보드에 글 쓰는 분이 별로 없습니다.
지금은 다른 게시하는 분들이 많긴 하지만, 대부분 홍보성 게시물들 뿐입니다. 더구나 같은 게시물을 지속적으로 반복적으로 올리는 사람도 있습니다.

저는 뉴스 기사들을 복사해서 글을 썼지만, 많은 뉴스 기사들을 읽어보고 그 중에 알고 있으면 좋은 기사 내용들만 간추려서 게시해왔습니다. 출처도 항상 밝혔습니다. 기사에 대한 논평? 또는 나의 의견도 꼭 코멘트 했습니다. 혹시라도 기사 복사로 문제 생길까봐서요. 근데 이게 어떻게 표절에 들어가는지 이해 못합니다. 아 그리고 뉴스 기사에 대한 논평이 1~2줄이면 충분하지 않습니까?. 기사 내용만큼 제가 논평 할 수는 없잖아요. 그리고 영문 보드들에서는 한 두 단어나 한 두줄에 욕설 섞어도 문제 없고 메릿도 받더군요. 쩝.
중요 뉴스 게시하고 거기에 의견 개진하는 것도 비톡 룰에 위배되나요?.
legendary
sorry this wasnt the reason. it was because many_merit's posts were plagiarized from the links they were posting. copy+pasting is against the forum rules.

Hello.
Posting an article is not plagiarism, is it? All sources are revealed. I also post my comments about the article.

copper member
여기 까다로워서 스팸성 보인다 싶거나 관련된 내용 아니면 바로 칼삭제 하더라고요.

좀 어이없네요. 그날 하루 뉴스들 전부 읽어 보고 검색해서 필요한 뉴스들만 비톡에 게재하는데, 더구나 출처도 다 밝히는데, 그걸 표절이라고 하네요.ㅋㅋ.
더구나 각각의 기사마다 전부 의견 제시도 다 하는데.
copper member
sorry this wasnt the reason. it was because many_merit's posts were plagiarized from the links they were posting. copy+pasting is against the forum rules.

Hello.
Posting an article is not plagiarism, is it? All sources are revealed. I also post my comments about the article.
legendary
간혹 너무 짧은 간격을 두고 올리면 삭제되는 경우가 있습니다. 저도 그렇게 번역물을 통으로 날린 기억이 있네요 ㅠㅠ
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
작성 중인 글 임시 저장 정도로 알고 있습니다
copper member
삭제된 글 여기에 남아있나 찾아보세요  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=drafts

한국 로컬 관리자는 없고 Global Moderator는 있죠

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=drafts 여기에 있는 것도 있네요.
근데 이거 초안 인가요?. 있는것도 있고 없는것도 있는거 같고, 현재 게시된 게시물 중에도 포함되어 있는것도 있고 그러네요.
위 링크에 포함된 게시물들은 어떤 의미 있나요?.
copper member
삭제된 글 여기에 남아있나 찾아보세요  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=drafts

한국 로컬 관리자는 없고 Global Moderator는 있죠
copper member

아 그러시구나. 님도 고생좀 하셨겠네요. ㅠㅠ. 답변 감사합니다. 새로운 사실을 알게 되었네요.
fbs던가. 외환거래 홍보하는분은 연타로 2~3개씩 올리던데, 그 분은 삭제 안되는거 같던데.
여기 사회자 분이 부재중인데, 서포터 하는분들이 따로 있는건가요?
copper member
copper member
20,21일 기사 이외에도 몇개가 삭제된거 같은데
삭제되었다는 메시지도 없고, 일방적으로 삭제되었는데 이유를 모르겠네요.
그리고 사회자도 없는걸로 아는데 여기 스팸들은 놔두면서, 기사는 왜 삭제하는지..
이유를 알고 싶네요.

Jump to: