Author

Topic: 12 btc loan, collateral offered, 90 day loan - (looking for third party escrow!) (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anyone interested in being a third party escrow for physical goods in the USA?
Looking for a U.S. based escrow.
Doing part of the loan here and part on btcjam, changed both to 90 days: https://btcjam.com/listings/39562-georgia-resident---ev-car-purchase-down-payment

I am a social media personality and that is primarily how I make my income, through social media endorsements as for how the loans are being repaid mostly.

So going from 12btc request on here, to a "partial" 15btc request on btcjam?

Yes 12btc on here, and the rest on btcjam. Both requests for loans are what I am looking to fulfill. One here and one on btcjam to meet the whole amount I am looking for.

Originally I was looking for around 25btc in total for the downpayment towards getting the EV vehicle. This will get me financed before the Georgia state tax credit disappears July 1st. The closer I can get to around 25btc, the better my monthly payments will be as well.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Doing part of the loan here and part on btcjam, changed both to 90 days: https://btcjam.com/listings/39562-georgia-resident---ev-car-purchase-down-payment

I am a social media personality and that is primarily how I make my income, through social media endorsements as for how the loans are being repaid mostly.

So going from 12btc request on here, to a "partial" 15btc request on btcjam?

That's too bad.  I'd escrow for you, but I'm in Canada.  Sad

Thanks anyways!!
Vod
legendary
That's too bad.  I'd escrow for you, but I'm in Canada.  Sad
Also willing to use a few pieces of my Louis Vuitton luggage set. Two pieces valued at $7k. Never used on commercial flights.

Some other ideas for collateral apart from electronics like the iPad Air 2 and gold bullion. I can do multiple loans where we have collateral dedicated to each loan through a third party escrow. I can also hand over some expensive mining units as well for loan guarantees.

The next step is yours.  Find someone on the forum whom you trust and is willing to escrow.  Once the escrows are in place, you'll find lenders.  Good luck!

Thank you!

If anyone reading this would like to be our escrow collateral holder for lenders, please PM me or post here if you can. We can then agree with the potential lenders on who should be chosen.

Where are you located?  The fees to export/import items makes it prohibitive to someone who doesn't live in the same country as you.

Whoops, sorry thought my location was obvious, but I guess federal and state tax credits might not be understood by foreigners. I am in the US
Vod
legendary
Some other ideas for collateral apart from electronics like the iPad Air 2 and gold bullion. I can do multiple loans where we have collateral dedicated to each loan through a third party escrow. I can also hand over some expensive mining units as well for loan guarantees.

The next step is yours.  Find someone on the forum whom you trust and is willing to escrow.  Once the escrows are in place, you'll find lenders.  Good luck!

Thank you!

If anyone reading this would like to be our escrow collateral holder for lenders, please PM me or post here if you can. We can then agree with the potential lenders on who should be chosen.

Where are you located?  The fees to export/import items makes it prohibitive to someone who doesn't live in the same country as you.

Thank you!

Vod
legendary

Updated the thread a bit, will take a loan if I can reach 15btc in funding.

Can share my personal info such as DM through Twitter as well with my public profile.

And you are willing to mail your collateral to a third party escrow before you get the coin, right?

Yes

In that case ill be willing to provide u about 2BTC
What King of bullion are u sending as collateral?

U dont talk about interest... how much would u repay?

Great! Would it be better to take smaller individual loans and we can allot collateral for each one? (iPad air 2, Bullion, Mining Hardware) 2btc would be too little for bullion as collateral. Well actually I have one piece of gold that is small enough for that, a 10g gold cube from Bitgold. Interest can be determined by how much of the BTC I am looking for is filled by an individual. Open to discussion about a range.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Can share my personal info such as DM through Twitter as well with my public profile.

And you are willing to mail your collateral to a third party escrow before you get the coin, right?

Yes

In that case ill be willing to provide u about 2BTC
What King of bullion are u sending as collateral?

U dont talk about interest... how much would u repay?

Yes
Vod
legendary

Not sure how collateral can work with say electronics or bullion and be safe for both parties involved?

You send the electronics or bullion to a trusted third party (escrow), who holds it until you return the loan.

Perfect.
Vod
legendary
Not sure how collateral can work with say electronics or bullion and be safe for both parties involved?

You send the electronics or bullion to a trusted third party (escrow), who holds it until you return the loan.
I have a listing up on Btcjam, but I don't know if it'll fund, mostly because my credit rating there went up, but the listing stays at the old rating and you can't cancel any listing in progress till it expires. Looking for 12btc loan, 90 day loan.

Loan purpose: down payment on an EV vehicle, qualify for a total of $12,500 in tax rebates (federal and state). Taking a loan for downpayment to make EV vehicle purchase prior to our state deadline.

Will use collateral (gold/electronics, electronics example: iPad Air 2 128gb with Wifi and Cellular in pristine condition with all factory included boxes/accessories, gold example: bullion) with trusted escrow.

I am doing part of the loan here and part of it on btcjam: https://btcjam.com/listings/39562-georgia-resident---ev-car-purchase-down-payment

I have over a million Twitter followers as can be seen on my btcjam listing and that is how I primarily make my income through social media endorsement.
Jump to: