Author

Topic: 12 Coronavirus Autopsy Cases Reveal TRUTH About How Coronavirus Patients Dying (Read 463 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
Children's respiratory system is underdeveloped, making it more difficult for the virus to install itself and prosper there. Young adults, on the other hand, have the good immune system etc., but their now developed respiratory system allows the virus to thrive, that's why young people are spreading the virus a lot, without being very sick themselves.

kindergarden/elemenary/primary school kids stick locally in a town with other kids for years. however college students spread across the country thus they have different immune blueprints. this is why 'fresher flu' is an actual thing. when people start college they are coming from everywhere and mingling with strangers for first time. this means they are good spreaders

but younger kids still get sick. and the worry is the spreading of their snotty noses onto their families.
college students are normally locked in dorms where they dont pass it onto family because they dont live with family.

in short there are many factors at play. but by no means should we consider kids immune/unspreadable
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
Children's respiratory system is underdeveloped, making it more difficult for the virus to install itself and prosper there. Young adults, on the other hand, have the good immune system etc., but their now developed respiratory system allows the virus to thrive, that's why young people are spreading the virus a lot, without being very sick themselves.
legendary
kid by default have good/clean heart and lungs. no sticky blood and very efficient immuno reaction. so they can handle it better without being hospitalised/dying. but this does not mean they are not snot factories that dont cough and sneeze over others. so they are affected
a study in the early months showed that of all hospitalisations of covid 2% were people under 18

the hospitalisation rate of kids is lower but its not zero.
yes death rates is near zero. but what people dont realise is there is a whole wide gap of issues between asymptomatic->death
the more coughing and sneezing=more spread potential.
the whole issue with kids are more prone to cough in hand or wipe nose with hand and then touch things. and then other people touch that thing thenfood or mouth .. = more spread risk
and also they cough and sneeze on peope without thinking. = higher spread risk
the main concern is that kids can cough and sneeze and spread it to far more families and then affect those families vulnerable people.

its like saying dont worry about kids doing drugs. but worry that theres alot more kids being street dealers harming more people

anyway put it this way, in the UK ~13k die of common flu generally other years.
its only been 6 months of noted infections in UK and not as many hotzones as america. and with lockdown to curb the spread. in those 6 months UK has already had 41k deaths of covid. so its like a ~6kcommon flu vs 41kcovid 6month ratio. so yes covid is worse.(actual number is over 48k covid but they only now want to count those dying within 30 days)

now if you think about all the snotty kids that just have a fever and cry for cookies and warm milk when they are sick. multiply that by that same factor. and realise that many kids do get sick.

yes the number of kids that die of common flu is near 0 and death of covid of kids is just a few more. but thats no reason to then think a 70yo guy is immortal because only 1 baby died.. of covid
anyway from march till june in england and wales
age         death
<1          1
01-04      0
05-09      0
10-14      2
15-19      8
20-24      20
25-29      47
30-34      76
35-39      116
40-44      216
45-49      412
50-54      772
55-59      1,329
60-64      1,929
65-69      2,551
70-74      4,258
75-79      6,189
80-84      8.910
85-89      9,605
90+        10,295

but these numbers are still low even when its just england/wales and only till june. because if you look at the amount of excess deaths of other years. this year is much higher then 46k excess deaths.
think about it. when lockdown happened. less cars on road=less traffic accidents. so .. that should have meant less deaths.. but its still over 46k excess deaths even with less deaths from other causes.
less industrial accidents because people work from home/furloughed. should have also meant less deaths.. but we still have more deaths then normal

so i would love to see jetcash explain that. and then try to explain his logic of how he thinks he is immortal because no 5yo died.
the only logical assumption is that he only hangs around with 5yo to be 'herding' himself to immortality by hanging with kids
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
What about kids? They say the chance is almost zero that Covid will affect children. This is what our goverment try to convince us, but I just cannot believe children has some kind of free pass to Covid.
legendary
try looking at NHS websites
in 30 seconds i found 2 studies..
one done using deaths between feb-april
and another from feb-august

where it was 3-4% of people died with no co-morbidities (many hundreds of people(atleast 1300))

so as others suggest. i think its your inability to use google. or avoiding actually getting results that make you not find it

so just actually try finding the data instead of lame excuses to avoid it
If 3-4% people with no co-morbidities died, this means the number of people that died this way are not much if compared to people that have other disease before contacting corona virus.

3+4 = 7
7 ÷ 2 = 3.5
100 - 3.5 = 96.5

Cross multiply
3.5   = 13000
96.5 = x

3.5x = 1,254,500

X =  368970 people = people that died with co-morbidities, if assumed 13000 people died with no co-morbidities.

Which means people that wouldn't have died if healthy would have reduced.

its over 1,300. not over 13,000 that had no other morbitites apart from covid symptomology
this alone debunks jetcashs ignorance that he thinks there are no deaths related to only covid and nothing but covid
making the total deaths in the march-august period of the report as being ~38k-39k..

but here is the thing. if you have other morbitities like heart issues, diabetes, imuno surpressed and kidney issues. then ofcourse a virus will strain those things and cause your death where if you were not sick due to covid you would survive. so ofcoure comorbitidies increase risk of death and covid is the trigger of deaths.
but to try to twist this into thinking if someone only had a fever and was breathing fine and then had a unrelated heart attack due to touching an electric fense. this would not be a covid death. because your symptoms were not ARDS

here is the thing though
new recording policy cuts off a few actual covid deaths. by having a 28 day cut off. if someone is in hospital with covid symptoms(not car accident/electric fence accident) and they go through the whole intensive care process of ARDS and succumb to the virus after 6 weeks. they are not classed as a covid death.
i find this stupid because many people that die due to covid known symptoms actually take longer then 28 days to die

people dont get covid and just drop down dead a week later. their body actually has to suffer for a long while. if you have a super high viral load then yes you can die sooner due to the mess thats happening in your lungs, but this suffernt can actually last quite awhile such as literally drowning on the imflammatory fluid(cytokine storm/imflammatory overload). or the lack of oxygen due to the bloodclots from the virus causing cell damage(pulmonary fibrosis) blocking the air passages. but people also die from a imflammatory overload then affecting other organs by straining them to the point they can no longer function. (heart kidney/bone marrow)
other things like the blood clots then getting into your bloodstream and going to other parts. causing things like strokes and organ failure.
also the amount of 'puss' in your blood(antibodies) can cause sticky blood that also drains your system and can cause blood clots and organ failure
other things like the strain on antibody creation can drain your bone marrow function.
the list goes on

the BBC actually triggered some of this nonsense about 'car accident is covid death' by having an example someone tested positive in march and recovered. then having a car accident in july would be classed as a covid death.. this is not true.
first doctors report the actual cause of death. which would be impact trauma. thus not even be in the category to be treated as a covid death.
second, the cut off date to include covid as a significant attribute to any death is 28 days. meaning a march test and a july death. covid would not even appear on the death certificate as a factor(4 month gap)

NHS actually go by actual cause of death. its the ONS(office of national statistics) tally that is more lax about its categories. the government and media do not use the ONS data for its daily reports.

the NHS are now going to start using 60day as the cut off which is more fair. and they will continue to be accurate about the 'cause of death' and not be lax.
there are actual penalties to iie on a death certificate. not only can doctors be struck off internally though their own processes but families can sue the hospital for false reporting which can affect the doctor

the ONS doesnt have this scrutiny which is why the ONS can be more lax. and thats why the government doesnt concentrate much on ONS data

here is the wake up kick in the ass.
if random caused deaths of non covid symptoms was classed as covid death. then you would see the numbers of 'non covid' deaths decline alot below the 5-10 year average death ounts
but the actual reasuts show the other cause deaths have not declined. but has shown that the excess mortality of all causes has risen. which means there actually is a event of excess deaths that is special to this year and no other year average. meaning. covid is actually killing an excess amount of people

if you want to carry on with the stupidity that other cause deaths are classed wrongly as covid. how about show me the decline in non covid deaths to an amount that can account to be the covid deaths... here is a hint to save you time. you wont find it
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

where it was 3-4% of people died with no co-morbidities (many hundreds of people(atleast 1300))

so as others suggest. i think its your inability to use google. or avoiding actually getting results that make you not find it

How many of them were car accident deaths? Many more than that die without any reason being indicated, all the time.

Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I never heard on the news that homeless beggars along the hiway has covid 19. Since they dont take vitamins and just eating 1x a day dont have covid19, while some who has money and taking all vitamins are easily affected.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin

... I have heard of people being vaccinated without consent, and without notice. The nurse just jabs their arms when they are not watching...
Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
>..<

Sending in the army is not the only method to apply force. I receive emails stating that I am classed as a vulnerable person, and if I don't accept the need for certain medical recommendations over drugs and vaccines, then I may lose access to certain facilities.
Bullcrap
you dont get de-listed from a GP if you dont use the doctors
you really are scratching the bottom of the barrel of bull crap things

i have been with the same GP surgery all my life. never have they said that i need to go to them or lose my doctor

you are totally full of crap now jetcash

the only time that a GP is needed to be changed is if YOU MOVE and you decide another GP surgery is closer
and thats it. you stick with them for as long as you like even if you dont use them

you are probably reading conspiracy american scripts where if they dont go to regular checkups they lose their insurance premium discounts. but here in the UK we dont do insurance premiums.
and we definetly dont send the army around gathering up people
i think you have been reading jewish words from the 1940's

i know you seem to read something on the internet and instantly think its your words/experience even when prior to reading it you never had that experience.
but please next time you read a conspiracy message. atleast ask yourself honestly if you actually experienced it or are you repeating something pretending you experienced it to just feel part of the conspiracy group you want to associate with

you really have fallen off the reality wagon and are rolling down idiot valley on this point
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
>..<

Sending in the army is not the only method to apply force. I receive emails stating that I am classed as a vulnerable person, and if I don't accept the need for certain medical recommendations over drugs and vaccines, then I may lose access to certain facilities. This is something that is of great concern to some of my elderly friends, and it stops them seeking medical advice when they need it. I have heard of people being vaccinated without consent, and without notice. The nurse just jabs their arms when they are not watching.

I have never stated that healthy people cannot be infected by the virus. In fact there are estimated that up to 80% of the population has achieved immunity as a result of recovering from infection. Obviously this is contrary to the interests of the vaccine industry, and it is extremely difficult to discover research into this. I understand there is a legal action underway at the moment to force Oxford University to release suppressed survey results, but no doubt it will be too late when that is released ( if it ever gets released).

Information related to my statement are available either by direct comment, or by inference, in many of the virus reports. You just need to be prepared to think about some of the comments. Statements such as " I am a healthy person, I have all my shots, and I take my medication" are often found in reports by people recovering from the virus. Quite clearly those statements indicate that the person is not healthy, and has a compromised immune system.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
... They keep texting me to try to force me to have a 'flu vaccine,...

Forcing you? Like, "if you do not take this we will send in the army and make you swallow it wether you want it or not? Please reply YES to accept the troops being sent or NO if you would rather come over to the clinic".

I say that there is no record of any healthy person dying from the virus anywhere in  the world

That is certain, no healthy person has COVID-19. I bow to your superior knowledge.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
I remember early on in France a 16yo girl died from COVID-19, in March. She was perfectly healthy and died in a week, here is a picture of her :

It's probable that today, with what we know about the illness, she could be saved, thanks to doctors and "big pharma" having worked on the treatment.

Now, if you're healthy, should you worry about getting the virus ? Probably not. The issue is not getting it, but giving it to people that it might harm or kill. Maybe you don't care about that, but personally I don't want to kill anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 6618
Currently not much available - see my websitelink
I say that there is no record of any healthy person dying from the virus anywhere in  the world
Jetcash misinformation at its best again.

At least for Germany, there are several documented cases where people died from coronavirus without any health issues before:
(Sources in German)

Corona-Tod mit 54 Jahren: Musiker aus Bayern stirbt - ohne Vorerkrankung: https://www.merkur.de/bayern/coronavirus-bayern-tot-sepp-mangstl-musiker-rosenheim-maxlrainer-ostermuenchen-13609889.html
(Corona death with 54 years: Musician from Bavaria dies - without previous health issues), June 15, 2020

Keine Vorerkrankung - 26-jähriger Essener stirbt an Covid-19: https://www.t-online.de/region/essen/news/id_87775088/essen-26-jaehriger-stirbt-nach-corona-infektion-ohne-vorerkrankung.html
(No previous health issues - 26-year-old from Essen [city in Germany] dies because of Covid-19

Dortmunder (52) ohne Vorerkrankungen stirbt an Covid-19: https://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/dortmund/stadt-dortmund-meldet-am-donnerstag-einen-weiteren-corona-todesfall-1550100.html
(From Dortmund [city in Germany] dies without previous health issues because of Covid-19)

And just 2 days ago:

Corona: 55-jährige Person ohne Vorerkrankung gestorben: https://in-gl.de/2020/06/23/corona-55-jaehriger-ohne-vorerkrankung-gestorben/ [In Bergisch Gladbach]
(Corona: 55-year-old without previous health issues dies), August 27, 2020

Of course, Merkur.de, T-online.de, Ruhrnachrichten.de and In-gl.de (in Gladbach.de) are all manipulated by Oxford pharma  Cheesy

In addition, we should have a look at long-term damage for infected people who have survived but still had a long time into hospital: COVID-19: Spätfolgen an der Lunge?
https://www.deutsche-apotheker-zeitung.de/news/artikel/2020/08/04/covid-19-spaetfolgen-an-der-lunge (COVID-19: lung problems as long-term damage?
legendary
I say that there is no record of any healthy person dying from the virus anywhere in  the world
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011

Yes, but that also happens with the flu. The vast majority of people who die from the flu or flu-related causes are very old and/or have co-morbidities. But there is also a small percentage of young, healthy people who die every year.

I know (rather knew) two cases. Both in their mid-thirties, both healthy. They got the flu, it complicated by pneumonia, they didn't respond to the treatment and died.

Instead of what OP says, I'd say if you are healthy it is quite unlikely (although not impossible) that you are going to die from coronavirus (or the flu).
legendary
jetcash
your not thinking with your own mind. but jsut talking as if your an american idiot

remember. your british. not american
remember the UK healt service is a service that patients do not pay for

i know your repeating the american nonsense because they dont like having to pay for 'insurance' or they dont like having a bill each visit. but atleast separate yourself from the american nonsense

use yor british mind and realise the british health system does not even have a 'fauci'. so why are you complaining about fauci when fauci has nothing to do with UK health

just think with your british mind and stop falling into the american idiot trap
legendary
I ask for factual information, and not manipulated propaganda from the money Pharma sales force ( sometimes referred to as doctors). I understand that " Doctor" Fauci hasn't seen a patient for over 30 years - he must be well abreast of the current situation in the hospitals. I'm still waiting for a report on the actual Covid  death of a person in good health.

I look at the fools in the pharmacy queues wearing their masks, and looking grey and hollow chested, and many of the women have " lard arses ", and I look at the contents of their shopping trolleys, and I wonder about the medical advice that they are being given. It would be more beneficial if they used their bags of pills for weight training, rather than swallowing them. Swallowing pills whilst watching television won't make you healthy.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
and this is why jetcash is ignorant
he asks for medical info then says he doesnt want info from the medical profession

Be happy he doesn't argue it is everything made up or coming from 5G antennas. Grin

legendary
It is the decrease in deaths and icu admissions that is important. Not the increase in the spread of immunity.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
Note the most salient data on this chart: as of May 10
you are presenting an old data set, which has subsequently been *ahem* revised
Here is up-to-date data from California: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/COVID-19-Cases-by-Age-Group.aspx

It basically shows the same thing, so what's your point?
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

Note the most salient data on this chart: as of May 10

you are presenting an old data set, which has subsequently been *ahem* revised
legendary
and this is why jetcash is ignorant
he asks for medical info then says he doesnt want info from the medical profession

the NHS is the medical profession they are the ones that actually treat patients. they are the record creators

whats next. jetcash wants food but refuses to go to any grocery store or farm. and just wants to cry that he cant get any food

just because you can grow your own food doesnt mean you can grow your own medical records

as for thinking the oxford/cambridge institutes that are making the vaccine are NHS departments. they are not
whats next. because doctors use a LCD screen suddenly sony, samsung must be the NHS
(facepalm)

oxford/cambridge are getting paid to create a vaccine using tax money. but not from the NHS budget
the NHS will review the medications/vaccines to see how effective they really are because they will later buy the vaccines if effective. and guess what. if the vaccines do cause issues then the NHS will get sued by people which does come out of their budget. so the NS are not just going to accept any stupid treatment. they actually look at how effective treatment is because they dont want to be sued

emphasis they dont just offer anything available. they offer whats actually effective
i know asda/sainsburys pharmacy sells lots of crap. but thats retail. not nhs.

know the difference
dont base your scope of medical treatments on the pharmacy aisle of a grocery store
legendary
You see why I have Franky on ignore. Why would anyone suggest the NHS as a source of reliable medical information. They are so far into the Oxford Pharma propaganda distribution, that nothing they say can be trusted. It also appears that they can't supply reliable testing kits. They keep texting me to try to force me to have a 'flu vaccine, and we know those are ineffective and damage the immune system. They probably will say I have a co-morbidity because I don't have a corrupted immune system. Well I've lived through four pandemics without any problems or significant symptoms, so I will carry on with my own health plan.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795

If 3-4% people with no co-morbidities died, this means the number of people that died this way are not much if compared to people that have other disease before contacting corona virus.

3+4 = 7
7 ÷ 2 = 3.5
100 - 3.5 = 96.5

Cross multiply
3.5   = 13000
96.5 = x

3.5x = 1,254,500

X =  368970 people = people that died with co-morbidities, if assumed 13000 people died with no co-morbidities.

Which means people that wouldn't have died if healthy would have reduced.

legendary

legendary
I couldn't read your articles, as the two sites require me to agree to downloads, and I refuse to do that.

Any table that just lists beaths by age isn't worth bothering with. The main reason that older people are more at risk is because thay have been subject to years of pharmaceutical abuse. The pharma sales staff ( some people call them doctors ) are forever trying to con older people into taking health damaging drugs that they don't need. You won't belive the number of messages I get telling me that I need various synthetic poisons to stay alive.

As I am won't to say - the only reliable scientific evidence about ageing is the proven fact that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
I've watched this video twice, as well as watching a number of others. I'm still trying to find any reference to a corona virus death of a patient who was healthy.This means no underlying health issues, and no corruption of the immune system. Whilst the video is interesting, it still confirms my belief that a healthy person will not die from the virus.

I think you are misinterpreting the video. There is no indication that it was a random sampling. Therefore, you can't assume that the 12 people are representative of the population.

As for healthy people dying, I don't think you looked very hard. Here are some articles:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11408802/1-in-10-coronavirus-deaths-healthy-5-underlying-conditions/
https://www.livescience.com/genes-for-covid19-coronavirus-severity.html

Also, while older people are at a higher risk, the risk for younger people is not 0:

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
The YouTube video is really educative as I learn many things I do not know before about covid 19, it is now clear to me that people having the disease could possibly have medical conditions knowingly or unknownly to them, medical conditions like:

1. Coronary artery disease (CAD) also called myocardial infection, necrosis of the heart cells resulted as a result of blood cloths in heart arteries that led to embolism and throbolism, the embolism is caused by arteriosclerotic plague.
2. Asthma
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
4. Hypertension or increase in blood blood pressure
5. Peripheral artery disease
6. Obesity
7. Pneumonia

According to the epidemiological study, out of 100% people that were infected, 80% showed mild or no symptoms at all, roughly 15%-20% with pneumonia, 4% with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and/or shock, and 1% people that died.

With what I commented above, it is clear that most people that healed from the disease have good health conditions but few people with the conditions mentioned above or related ones likely died.

The best ways to deal with covid 19 is to:
1. Exercise daily, and this can also help reduce obesity
2. Eating healthy foods, especially fruits
3. Minimising stress
4. Not smoking
5. Having good sleep
6. Not drinking too much alcohol (low long term consumption or high short term consumption)
7. This is very important too, to have medical conditions under control.

As well can see, if all these listed above are practiced, they will all improve our immunity, and protect our body from mircoorganisms invasion to a great extent and also defending our body against any invasion and disease.

And do not forget to always use face mask and senitizers.
legendary
I've watched this video twice, as well as watching a number of others. I'm still trying to find any reference to a corona virus death of a patient who was healthy.This means no underlying health issues, and no corruption of the immune system. Whilst the video is interesting, it still confirms my belief that a healthy person will not die from the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6h8TIxeg1g&t=160s
Jump to: