Author

Topic: 13 BTC Needed - Will Provide Collateral or btcjam listing (Read 2357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1014
the BTCJAM Links you posted show overdue Payments on 2 Loans and personla references who are also overdue. looks a bit fishy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Do you have any update as to what collateral you are able to offer? I am interested in helping you with this loan, but the price (interest) needs to be right and it needs to be sufficiently secured.

agreed, havent looked into it been busy pass few days. I will call her over the weekend and i will post an update

are in the states ?
I am in the (United) states. Although I am really not interested in holding most physical collateral, so my location really should not matter.

sounds good, nope just wanted to know

I will pm you over the weekend
Well the weekend is pretty much over and I have not received any PM from the OP regarding what collateral he can offer. I think there is a fairly good chance that this person is not going to offer anything for collateral :/

yes, i came up with another plan but thank you for your time
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Do you have any update as to what collateral you are able to offer? I am interested in helping you with this loan, but the price (interest) needs to be right and it needs to be sufficiently secured.

agreed, havent looked into it been busy pass few days. I will call her over the weekend and i will post an update

are in the states ?
I am in the (United) states. Although I am really not interested in holding most physical collateral, so my location really should not matter.

Well the weekend is pretty much over and I have not received any PM from the OP regarding what collateral he can offer. I think there is a fairly good chance that this person is not going to offer anything for collateral :/

are in the states ?

copper member

are in the states ?

are in the states ?
copper member
no matter what size is the loan, does not mean is a scam. if you read the topic i clearly state i'm willing to provide Collateral in behalf for her (family)

BTCJam does not require collateral and you have not mentioned collateral anywhere in your listing.

You're claiming you have collateral, but that's because you think it will allow you to advertise your scam here.   Undecided

I think you need to read again the topic title

13 BTC Needed - Will Provide Collateral or btcjam listing
again; thank you for being a great bitcoin investigator and keep up the great work

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
no matter what size is the loan, does not mean is a scam. if you read the topic i clearly state i'm willing to provide Collateral in behalf for her (family)

BTCJam does not require collateral and you have not mentioned collateral anywhere in your listing.

You're claiming you have collateral, but that's because you think it will allow you to advertise your scam here.   Undecided
Not for me but for my cousin, she in the need for another car so i show her the ropes about bitcoins

this is her listing
https://btcjam.com/listings/38633-need-a-2nd-car-for-daughter

but if you have 13BTC then maybe i can help with collateral

Jumping from 0.2btc and 0.65btc to suddenly 13btc is clearly a BTCJam reputation scam.

Such scams are frowned upon here.  I suggest you stop promoting your scam here lest someone less tolerant than I leaves you negative trust.   Undecided

Keep your scam on BTCJamTM

reason for her go into btcjam, she needs to create some good feedback there just like myself https://btcjam.com/users/29967 but she needs to do her own loans and get her own feedbacks i can only show the ropes

thank you for being a great bitcoin investigator and keep up the great work
Vod
legendary
Not for me but for my cousin, she in the need for another car so i show her the ropes about bitcoins

this is her listing

Jumping from 0.2btc and 0.65btc to suddenly 13btc is clearly a BTCJam reputation scam.

Such scams are frowned upon here.  I suggest you stop promoting your scam here lest someone less tolerant than I leaves you negative trust.   Undecided

Keep your scam on BTCJamTM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
https://Ecua.Mobi
altcoins? Im going to look into this now

It doesn't make sense for you to buy altcoins just for this, you may as well lend that money to your cousin instead of spending on altcoins.
Altcoins are used as collateral if you already have them and don't want to spend yet.
Just go to a local bank.
altcoins? Im going to look into this now
legendary
13btc = 3500

what you need?  I have a few owned cars but they all go above that price and all being used between wife and kids i have

I may put a title on the boat "mastercraft prostar 190" 1988

I have a few other things, i guess depends the value that is needed.

I would need digital goods easy to sell, like altcoins. I guess I can't help here then.
Of course you can't ship a car to me or an escrow to be held until the loan is repaid.
A loan from a local bank would be a much better option for you in this case.
13btc = 3500

what you need?  I have a few owned cars but they all go above that price and all being used between wife and kids i have

I may put a title on the boat "mastercraft prostar 190" 1988

I have a few other things, i guess depends the value that is needed.

legendary

Exactly what collateral would you be able to provide?
I have (cousin), she is waiting for an letter from comcast who she works for..

she has no credit cards tho
Vod
legendary

this is her listing

Tell your sister to verify her income and credit card info.

this is her listing

Jump to: