Author

Topic: 130 Gridseed 5 Chip ASIC Miners (Private Deal) (Read 1039 times)

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
All tracking numbers have been updated and supplied. Packages will be there shortly.
legendary
your batch just arrived in our office in Shenzhen. Paper work is now being prepared for export Smiley

legendary
I received the payment:

https://blockchain.info/tx/ce7701b7b34442c095de5f602a6cf0a4dac21c0525e8b8b1a1621129956b1356

Gridseed are in the process of dispatching our order. I have left you feedback in your trust settings. Will send you tracking info once the consignment reaches Shenzhen.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
This is part of a group buy deal between myself and AMD FTW. For the purpose of 100% transparency,  we are doing this on the forum.

I have agreed to ship him 120 Gridseed 5 Chip ASIC Miners to the USA by UPS Wordwide Express.

Here are the details:

Item Description: Gridseed 5 Chip ASIC Scrypt Miner
Quantity: 130
Price per unit: $175 USD
Delivery Method: UPS Worldwide Express
Delivery Charge: $920

Total: $23670

Payment method: BTC
Payment address: 1HrHcNu2tXFAwpLBopBWUm73skUt2r4xu

I will provide commercial invoice so as to minimise delays in customs, etc. I have used UPS in the past so pretty confident about the courier. Items will be sent from Hong Kong. Estimated delivery date is 12 days from payment (i expect it to be sooner than this to be honest).

Please use coin base price to convert to btc at moment of payment and post ticket info here.

Klintay funds were sent through coin base like mentioned. I'm waiting on a confirmation through email and I'll post the BTC/USD value.
legendary
Ok, updated Smiley
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
This is part of a group buy deal between myself and AMD FTW. For the purpose of 100% transparency,  we are doing this on the forum.

I have agreed to ship him 120 Gridseed 5 Chip ASIC Miners to the USA by UPS Wordwide Express.

Here are the details:

Quantity: 120
Delivery Charge: $900

Total: $21900

I will provide commercial invoice so as to minimise delays in customs, etc. I have used UPS in the past so pretty confident about the courier. Items will be sent from Hong Kong. Estimated delivery date is 12 days from payment (i expect it to be sooner than this to be honest).

Please use coin base price to convert to btc at moment of payment and post ticket info here.

Thanks Klintay

Do me a favor and make it 130 Gridseed units and reflect this in the price and I'll go ahead and send BTC.

Thanks
AMD FTW
legendary
This is part of a group buy deal between myself and AMD FTW. For the purpose of 100% transparency,  we are doing this on the forum.

Here are the details:

Quantity: 130
Delivery Charge: $920

Total: $23670

Jump to: