Author

Topic: [14 Images] Teach your friends to avoid inflation and the "savings tax". (Read 1709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I think this is a great idea.  And really, everybody has their own favorite way to get bitcoin.  localbitcoin would've been my choice, since it works anywhere, no matter what, for any currency you might have, whether it be dollars, rubles, or chickens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Beware of scams on localbitcoins. Accepting wires from unverified purchasers can hurt a lot. This just happened to one of our friends in the Scandinavian subforum.

Excuse my ignorance but what's wrong about accepting wire transfers? Is it that you may be unwittingly helping in money laundering?

Man-in-the-middle-attacks and social engineering. Someone makes a deal with you selling bitcoins, and then by a trojan or social engineering or promising to sell a non existant iphone on some online market give the victim your account information, and you get money from the victim, scammer gets coins, and you will have problems with the bank/police when the victim screams fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
Beware of scams on localbitcoins. Accepting wires from unverified purchasers can hurt a lot. This just happened to one of our friends in the Scandinavian subforum.

Excuse my ignorance but what's wrong about accepting wire transfers? Is it that you may be unwittingly helping in money laundering?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
And in turn they can learn hard lessons about volatility and that their virus ridden computer now has real financial consequences. You are welcome "friends"
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Polish - Polski

Zabezpiecz swoje pieniądze przed inflacją i "podatkiem od oszczędności":

1) Załóż konto na
blockchain.info/wallet

2) Kup Bitcoiny na
localbitcoins.com

3) Możesz przechowywać Bitcoiny, używać ich do zakupu złota albo wysyłać za granicę

4) Możesz sprzedać Bitcoiny za gotówkę na:
localbitcoins.com
donator
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
Everything in this community is private.. Those two are the least suspicious and centralised that I could think of...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
There is one problem with this "promotion". The problem is... it is a "promotion" of 2 private commercial services that masquerades as a community effort or at least it is how this looks like.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1006
Finnish:

1) Tee tunnus osoitteessa
blockchain.info/wallet

2) Osta bitcoineja osoitteessa
localbitcoins.com

3) Bitcoineja voi säästää, käyttää
kullan ostamiseen tai rahan lähettämiseen
ulkomaille

4) Voit vaihtaa bitcoinisi käteiseksi
osoitteessa localbitcoins.com
OK, I've updated the Spanish, added an image for Croatia, and included the text for people who want to make their own.

Thanks for the correction!
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Nice! Very simple and more importantly newbie friendly!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Release fast, release often. Smiley Cheesy

-MarkM-
Ok, I'll fix it. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
All professionally translated.

"Savings tax" in spanish is "Impuesto sobre el ahorro". What is there now ("ahorra en tasas") means "save on taxes".
Jump to: