Author

Topic: .15 understand not many people will trust me because low rep (collateral) (Read 364 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ill go at it alone i guess thanks to those who had the thought at least pop into their head about loaning
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
fair enough if someone wants to come in on % of profit from the site and btc + interest return

If you want investors -> security[1]

and i was bashing someone so i got -rep lol

You got negative rep because you are asking for a loan without valid collateral[2].

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/edu-the-rule-of-no-collateral-no-loan-ignore-at-your-own-risk-577765

Edit: contact me next month if you want my rating removed.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Hackforums and primedice accounts are not worth 0.15 BTC...not even a valid collateral.

Collateral needs to be easy to sell and over 110% - 120% worth than the loan.

Yes I think the same , @OP please provide a valid collateral. Thanks.
fair enough if someone wants to come in on % of profit from the site and btc + interest return

and i was bashing someone so i got -rep lol
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hackforums and primedice accounts are not worth 0.15 BTC...not even a valid collateral.

Collateral needs to be easy to sell and over 110% - 120% worth than the loan.
loans in need of is: .15

what for: a script

Length of time: 2 weeks to 1 month till profits are assets

Interest: what ever you feel is fair

collateral:% of sites profit and intrest + return on the btc u lend me like i said 2 weeks to a month return with the key script i need ill have np paying back

Why you should pick me with such low post etc..:   well i have partners and were really working hard i have a vps and domain is being registered as we speak as were paying a lot for it so this loan will save me quit a bit

once sites up ill give u a bonus on your account as well

i need this script so i can finish and launch my site please pm or post here my BTC address is 1Ci3a4QVt8h6p6fpzNp4Y96F3JaHULrdQT

Thank you i realize i was trolling another about being a newbie and asking for loan Smiley
Jump to: