Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[15$]🔥 - ⚡ Zwei Signature Design Service (Read 11927 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 536
All I need's a win.
Bump!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Please show examples of your work.

Check Portfolio. He already send all details in this thread. He is very experience on this work.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice one, work for me!
All I need's a win.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Zwei is one of the creative guy and good friend (from the community) who always comes in my mind when I need any design or need to suggest anyone for any design work. He has designed the signature code for Bitcointalk Project COVID -19 and we consider him as one of our team member.

Signature design credit Zwei

Thanks buddy.
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hello, need a signature design.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Hi! Interested for 2 signatures 🙂
All I need's a win.

On my to do list, expect to hear from me soon.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I do work with avatars but nothing superordinary, if you are still interested I'm available most of the time thru Telegram and PMs. the cost is $0.
Well, you surprised me with your kind reply. Thank you for your generosity. 💚
I don't know if you used to create avatars for free or it's just for me.  Cheesy
In fact, i didn't know before about the issue [bug] with animated avatar as i used to see some profiles wearing it. And recently someone created one for me, for free but i didn't yet try it because of my sig campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53520628
Please, make a try to create a nice avatar for me and i will consider tipping you.  Smiley
Btw, my username "coupable" is a french word which means 'guilty' .
All I need's a win.
Hi Zwei,
I would like to ask how much it costs to create an animated avatar for my bitcointalk profile. I am willing to spend some bucks creating my own forum avatar. I am actually doing researches about different cost rates and as i really like your creativity sense, i thought to ask about your prices. There is no price mention but the original 15$ for signature.  Smiley
If you are not working with avatars, please forgive my ignorance .

Hey coupable,
you better save up your bitcoins as there is no possible way at the moment to have an animated avatar, there was a loophole(if you can call it that) with APNG format, but theymos shoved a piece of code to it after it got abused!
I do work with avatars but nothing superordinary, if you are still interested I'm available most of the time thru Telegram and PMs. the cost is $0.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Hi Zwei,
I would like to ask how much it costs to create an animated avatar for my bitcointalk profile. I am willing to spend some bucks creating my own forum avatar. I am actually doing researches about different cost rates and as i really like your creativity sense, i thought to ask about your prices. There is no price mention but the original 15$ for signature.  Smiley
If you are not working with avatars, please forgive my ignorance .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 275
Great signature codes received just as you promised, the waiting period was also less than 24 hours.
Thank you for the fast and quality services rendered.
Activity: 17
These look awesome and great prices too  Grin
Activity: 63
Hello, I would like to know if you're signature price's still $15 for a set?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Your signatures are very well done, great work, I've used some of them, they sure are worth more than what you're charging...
Activity: 168
Merit: 214
WhoTookMyCrypto.com
Bump

Hey I PMed you back thanks. Is the $15 deal still on? You mentioned a different number in your PM.
Activity: 336
Hummm. tick. Just 15$/sign? Roll Eyes The signature is very beautiful, professional and the price is very cheap. Your service is pretty fast with 24 hour. Pin it and contact you when I need it.
copper member
Activity: 226
Your portfolio is sick Smiley 15$ is cheap for this kind of work , 5 Sig for that price is a steal great marketing aswell i agree with the persons who said its really cheap and you need to be payed well since few people can do this kind of work , but you need credibilty to start too . best way to earn clients + trust is to make your service fee a lot less for others to get attracted. goodluck! hope more customers / icos to come
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
If you have any recommendations for me to master the bbcodes, thank you for that.
This topic might help you, fella.
[LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]
You should to learn BBCodes steps by steps through all those given lessons in the topic I shown you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Designs are looking good and price is damn good.

Will use in future if required.
Pages:
Jump to: