Author

Topic: 150$ Bearish Dream in Sept 2014 --> 25$ bottom? (Read 539 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
January 15, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
I dreamt it was going mainstream the other day. News was reporting that it was starting to be accepted everywhere. That was the night it went from 270-240! lol

dreams are funny Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011
fact is that when I foresaw 200+ prices it actually ended up at 1200$.
this time I foresaw 150- prices, so quick extrapolation gives us 25$ prices for the bottom Cheesy

My post history here is littered with 'prophetic' dreams. The human sub-conscious knows shit that is way beyond the processing capabilities of our conscious mind. Conscious mind can hold between 7-12 factors in consideration when dealing with issues, subconscious mind deals with factors in their millions. Big disadvantage of subconsciously derived insight is that it doesn't deal in 'hard facts', but more with 'implied emotional meaning'. In otherwords, subconscious insight is generally vague, jumbled, and often cryptic.

You're quite right there about that. To open ourselves for new perceptions we must abandon some of the junk we've been trained to pay attention to since childhood. For example, the society has trained us to value marrying and reproduction to the point where we think that this is our ultimate goal in life. What folly. Due to that we keep our awareness occupied with those implanted thoughts just to fit in the society.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
this time I foresaw 150- prices, so quick extrapolation gives us 25$ prices for the bottom Cheesy

My post history here is littered with 'prophetic' dreams. The human sub-conscious knows shit that is way beyond the processing capabilities of our conscious mind. Conscious mind can hold between 7-12 factors in consideration when dealing with issues, subconscious mind deals with factors in their millions. Big disadvantage of subconsciously derived insight is that it doesn't deal in 'hard facts', but more with 'implied emotional meaning'. In otherwords, subconscious insight is generally vague, jumbled, and often cryptic.

Never take 'exact' figures from dreams. I had recurring dreams that Bitcoin crashed to $380. I placed around 60 BTC worth of buy-ins at $391.62. Unfortunately for me, Bitcoin only crashed to $400 and by the time I had awoke, Bitcoin was already back up in $500s.

My latest Bitcoin dream (I don't bother much with it these days), was that Bitcoin was shooting up into the high four figures in USD. I excitely rushed over to my friend to tell him that this was his chance to get out and cover his losses (he put a significant amount of money into Bitcoin at $640, which he simply can't afford to lose). However, when I got to him, he was sitting staring at the charts pretty depressed. I realised that the $7000+ Bitcoin price was simply his fantasy. When I looked again, Bitcoin had fallen off a cliff down to $100.

Only time I had a 'positive' Bitcoin dream was back in Nov after thinking I was pretty slick for selling some Silk Road coins that had trebled in value. I sold them for about $360. I dreamt that night, that Bitcoin had shot through $600. That is what drove me to come to Bitcoin, where initially I had made thousands, but in the end probably lost even more thousands, despite generally having my overall sentiment/opinion on Bitcoin on the right side of the trade, yet making some horrendous impulsive and not so impulsive trading decisions.

Since then, any Bitcoin dream I have generally has a bit of a death theme about it (post history is littered with accounts of them).

Do I think that Bitcoin may die? Based on the messages that come to me in my dreams, quite possibly.
legendary
You think we are now safe from $150 because the price is $19x now?

Not at all! no new money is coming in this dying market, at the same time huge money is cashing out every day,

Bearish Dream is total capitulation, sub $100 for sure

I don't think we're safe. All can happen now.

edit:
legendary
Those of you who remember, I had a bullish dream in October 2013 just before the big rally to 1000+. I was shocked by the fact that the dream actually manifested. After that I didn't know what to think of my dreams. It was clear that sometimes my dreams did not manifest in this world so I couldn't trust them and I kept quiet about them.

Anyway, to the point. In September 2014 I had this disturbing bearish dream that was somehow very similar to the October 2013 dream in every aspect except that this time it was a bearish dream. I was looking at the charts and saw bitcoin falling as low as 150$. For some reason I did not feel like losing money in that dream. I just observed and stayed neutral. Of course when I woke up I was worried about the dream because I had other expectations for Bitcoin. I was expecting another rally. Due to that internal conflict in me, I did not dare to make another topic about the dream as I did in October 2013. However, something in me forced me to mention that dream in a couple of posts, so those of you who need proof, here it is:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9071590
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9093365

The ironic part is that I was in another city during the days when it became obvious that my dream could actually manifest again. So I couldn't sell any bitcoins, I just had to observe the happening. However, the funny thing was that as all the cryptos were falling, one crypto was rising like a boss --- NuShares. I learned about nushares quite in the beginning and perhaps due to the suspicion that BTC may not do very good in the near future I bought massively into NSR.

I don't know what happens next because my September 2014 dream ended with 150$ bitcoins Cheesy. Is it the bottom? Yesterday I sold 10 bitcoins at 180$ just to relieve the tension to sell a bit. If it goes lower, I feel good for doing at least something. If it goes up and stays up, 10 bitcoins is not that big of a loss. Besides, the NuShares rally has been a really nice hedge against BTC's painful fall. I actually sold quite a decent amount of BTCs when it traded at 300$ last time due to secret reasons. I still hold that money as nubits because I would obviously not trust Bitstamp nor banks with my fiat after what happened. 1 NBT always being 1 USD is a perfect hedge against BTC's downfall and neutralizes the threat from Bitstamp and banks who cannot be trusted with your money. I can hold nubits in my wallet and it's like holding USD.

I must admit I have mixed feelings about making this topic because it sounds like bragging. I don't brag any more because after reading some serious spiritual books I started to fight my self-importance. I even deleted my facebook on the 1st of January 2015 because I kept some muscle flexing bodybuilding photos there Cheesy (not a very wise thing to do for a person trying to beat his self-importance). So why did I make this topic? Because it's an awesome tale of power and I have no personal gains here. I know that whatever my dreams are, I am not able to abuse them for personal gains. I will not start a blog of my dreams and what not. All I hope is that some will find this topic relevant to their esoteric interests.

edit: changed the title a bit
Jump to: