Author

Topic: 15.000 satoshi per site reward just for singing up (Read 276 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
hello all welcome to my first post well it is on this account was  here a few years ago but my account was closed due to non use I guess
as my title say I will anyone 10.000 satoshi for every  signup there do using my link which u cam  pm me for.

why u ask well I not just looking for anyone to just signup and don't think that that u should do nothing for nothing if  u now what I mean as I say if u do me a favor then I do u one buy giving u 10.000 satoshi

I have 30 in total so that a whooping 300.000 satoshi just for doing a simple task 30 times

if u want to now more then pm me and soon u have your first free 15.000 satoshi

Your title says 15.ooo yet the text says 10.ooo until the last sentence where it says 15.ooo and yet you're going do this 30 times for a total of 300.ooo yet according to traditional math 15.oooX30 is 450.ooo

Now I'm not even sure if this is 10 or 15 thousand or are you showing three decimal places of accuracy and on signing up I would get 10 or 15 satoshis?  Also, do you even care what you are doing?  This is the sloppiest give-away post ever.

Activity: 265
Merit: 250
You should just post the signup process here in the thread so if anyone is interested they can go ahead. The reward is already painfully low for the task and we have to send you a PM and wait even longer?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
hello all welcome to my first post well it is on this account was  here a few years ago but my account was closed due to non use I guess
as my title say I will anyone 10.000 satoshi for every  signup there do using my link which u cam  pm me for.

why u ask well I not just looking for anyone to just signup and don't think that that u should do nothing for nothing if  u now what I mean as I say if u do me a favor then I do u one buy giving u 10.000 satoshi

I have 30 in total so that a whooping 300.000 satoshi just for doing a simple task 30 times

if u want to now more then pm me and soon u have your first free 15.000 satoshi

Jump to: