Author

Topic: 150,000 Fresh Yahoo Mails for $150 (Max time 2 days) (Read 432 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Still selling this.
Selling this. Price has been adjusted. This is the cheapest you can get.
Still for sale.
im just curious what someone would do with 12000 email addresses? and howd theyd remember them all? that seems like an awful lot of waste honestly

I can make all of them forwarded to your one primary mail and I'm sure that's gonna help at SEO. Nobody would buy it these to use it as their Inbox but just for something else.  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
im just curious what someone would do with 12000 email addresses? and howd theyd remember them all? that seems like an awful lot of waste honestly
In business.
I am selling 150,000 fresh yahoo email ids for $150. Escrow welcome as long as you paying the fees or so. Skype: willcontainer or PM me

The accounts are not cracked or hacked. They are fresh, as you will see, with only a welcome mail from yahoo Wink

It will take me 2 days to complete the order. Quantity is negotiable, price is not.

Some of the usage:
You can drive the traffic towards your site using yahoo answers by just spreading the links related to your niche.
You can simply sell Yahoo Level 2 accounts. You can make an account to level 2 in like 20 mins. It can be sold for $5-$7.
You can whitelist your SMTP to reach inboxes rather than spamboxes. Overall good usage for email marketing actually.
Jump to: