Author

Topic: 16 TRILLION DOLLARS on the backs of Americans lent globally at 0% interest. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Would you rather the interest be higher? The interest rate is negative in real terms. I would be lending out my ass if I could get those rates.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Ben Bernanke (pictured to the LEFT), Alan Greenspan, and various other bankers vehemently opposed the audit and lied to Congress about the effects an audit would have on markets.
Disgusting

edit: on that website there is an ads about "glasses make your vision worse" and "here is an inexpensive alternative" wich is epic bullshit.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
Only two generations away from the world's most despicable slavery trade
Pioneered so many ways to degrade a human being that it can't be changed to this day
Legacy so ingrained in the way that we think we no longer need chains to be slaves....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
BTCRadio Owner
Welcome to the United Snakes....

land of the thief, home of the slave.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The Federal Reserve is doing such a grand job. Yes, let's keep it independent. There is no reason why the American citizenry should interfere through Congress.  Roll Eyes

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/2012/09/first-audit-in-the-federal-reserves-nearly-100-year-history-were-posted-today-the-results-are-startling-2449770.html
Jump to: