Author

Topic: "16-Year-Old Wins 10 Bitcoins in Blockchain.info Giveaway" (Read 1109 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Lol hopefully he didn't spend it on drugs  Roll Eyes

Hopefully Smiley jk I didn't.

Maybe you should! Cheesy

Have something from live Cheesy
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hopefully Smiley jk I didn't.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
He's lucky, though at that age being a BTC supporter, he deserved it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Quote from: the article

Wright told CoinDesk that he elected to receive the 10 BTC prize package, as his minor status might prohibit him from truly enjoying his vacation. But, despite the implications, the young photographer says he plans to spend his money responsibly on hookers who blow.

Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
From the article:

Wright told CoinDesk that he elected to receive the 10 BTC prize package, as his minor status might prohibit him from truly enjoying his vacation. But, despite the implications, the young photographer says he plans to spend his money responsibly.

“I have been getting a lot of suggestions to buy cocaine and hookers, but I’m probably going to save instead,” Wright said.

I guess he definitely didn't listen to anyone around these parts! Everyone's first instinct to getting some BTC is "hookers and blow" it seems.

Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that...
Activity: 434
Activity: 434
Activity: 13
Yeah BitcoinFaucet.co.uk you can win 10 coins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Are there any other promotions like this?  I wouldn't mind getting 10BTC!
legendary
I remember reading he bought doge coins with half of his money, this was around the time it was at .00000039 BTC. He might have like made 25+BTC off that doge spike.

if he did - best deal of his life I guess Tongue but quite risky.
Activity: 381
I remember reading he bought doge coins with half of his money, this was around the time it was at .00000039 BTC. He might have like made 25+BTC off that doge spike.
legendary
I just found this http://www.coindesk.com/16-year-old-wins-10-bitcoins-blockchain-giveaway/ Smiley

He surely was happy when  they gave him 10BTC Smiley
Don't you think?

This is awesome. But still I see BlockChain.info says one can win BTC if they tweet about them. I did, but did not get any. Anyone knows how it works ?

It is awesome Smiley Guy so lucky.
Reddit users told him to do good thing Smiley
I would sell 25% and for 25% I would buy Devcoins Smiley
Activity: 42
I just found this http://www.coindesk.com/16-year-old-wins-10-bitcoins-blockchain-giveaway/ Smiley

Don't you think?

This is awesome. But still I see BlockChain.info says one can win BTC if they tweet about them. I did, but did not get any. Anyone knows how it works ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Yeah i think that happened awhile ago. I think the kid took to reddit to ask what he should do with the bitcoins because he never had that much money in his life. People were telling him to hold most and sell a few
legendary

Don't you think?
Jump to: