Author

Topic: $1610 Hosted Gridseed Blade- Instant Activation and Free Hosting (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 13
Hi, I'm new on this site, but from what I have been reading so far, it seems as if you have happy customers which to me is important if I am going to spend a lot of money on equipment.

I am still looking through a lot of posts right now, and seeing what people are offering, but so far you guys seem to have your shit in order. 

I am keeping an eye on you guys for now before I make any decisions.

Hi thunderdome and welcome to the forums.

As one of GAW's first customers, I can say with confidence that you won't be dissapointed with their service. But by all means shop around, and check out the competition, it is your right to do so. I have a feeling you will be back though Smiley

Welcome!

I'll second buckrogers. Placed 2 orders last night to try them out, was up and running sometime today (Sunday) with both orders. Very pleased. Even if you know what you're doing, having them host them is quite nice.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Hi, I'm new on this site, but from what I have been reading so far, it seems as if you have happy customers which to me is important if I am going to spend a lot of money on equipment.

I am still looking through a lot of posts right now, and seeing what people are offering, but so far you guys seem to have your shit in order. 

Hi thunderdome and welcome to the forums.

As one of GAW's first customers, I can say with confidence that you won't be dissapointed with their service. But by all means shop around, and check out the competition, it is your right to do so. I have a feeling you will be back though Smiley

Welcome!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.gawminers.com
Just placed an order #2123 for a hosted setup Smiley

Edit: And it was delivered in a matter of minutes!!! OMG  Shocked Shocked Thumbs up to Gawminers

Haha, glad to hear Smiley
ck
Activity: 36
Just placed an order #2123 for a hosted setup Smiley

Edit: And it was delivered in a matter of minutes!!! OMG  Shocked Shocked Thumbs up to Gawminers
Activity: 209
Wow... Even with such huge volume of sales GAWminers still has the time to help its customers. Talk about customer service!!! Within minutes of posting to this thread I get a PM and walk away a happy customer. Other ASIC resellers can learn something from GAWMiners.
ck
Wonderful! Order coming soon  Grin
Hi there,

Am considering between the 6.2MH and 15MH hosted offerings. How much is hosting after the first year? Also, how long is activation time upon payment? Many thanks

Cheers

Hi,

We have no plans for charging after the first year. And we will have you online within an hour after your payment. Sometimes within a few minutes Smiley
Activity: 209
I purchased 5 gridseeds on the 8th, status of my order still says "awaiting fullfillment". I thought you guys shipped super fast? Safe to assume I won't get them before the weekend?
ck
Hi there,

Am considering between the 6.2MH and 15MH hosted offerings. How much is hosting after the first year? Also, how long is activation time upon payment? Many thanks

Cheers
$1,195.95- 3300+ KH/S FULL GRIDSEED ASIC MINER INCLUDES 1 YEAR OF FREE HOSTING *SAME DAY ACTIVATION!
$1610- 5200+ KH/S GRIDSEED ASIC BLADE MINER
$129.95- Single Gridseed

$1610 Hosted Gridseed Blade- Instant Activation and Free Hosting. Be hashing within minutes of buying!

We have dozens and dozens of positive reviews. We offer:

-free hosting
-free shipping
-free support

Simply put, we work harder, and it shows in our reviews.  Wink

GAW Miners Reviews!

"Since the move to the new thread, I just wanted to re-post my review so far.

Purchased some hosted miners on 3/18/14.  They were up and hashing within a few hours.  The hashrate has been stable and the customer support has been great.  GAW offers a lot of unique features like their hosting, CC payments, and fast technical support.

GAW is constantly adding better incentives to purchase their services: Free hosting, discounts, promos, and leading customer service.

Looking forward to being able to configure mining pools via a web portal in the near future.

GAW has truly over-delivered on their promises thus far."
"Thank you.  just placed my second order with you.  Fast shipping and good service.  Something new to the cryptoworld.  Are you trying to be the Amazon of crypto?   Cool

"
"I've also had nothing but positive interactions with these guys. Great prices...great customer service...I wouldn't think of giving my business to anyone else. I was hesitant to take the plunge on ASIC hardware; after speaking with these guys on the phone, I jumped in feet first and have no regrets.

They've answered all my questions quickly, corrected any problems (even a few caused by me...), and have gone out of their way to insure everything is working great for me.

I ordered a 10x kit last week, everything arrived well within their promised 5 days. Due to a misunderstanding, I managed to fry a component. After a few minutes on the phone they offered to send me a replacement at no charge. I was also able to take advantage of the shipping credit offered to customers who ordered before the new shipping rates to score another miner.... a retroactive shipping credit?! Now I see something planned for April first that sounds like free LTC for me?!

Seriously, how are these guys not the amazon of crypto hardware already?!

I feel totally confident ordering from them many times over. If anyone has any questions re: my experiences dealing with GAWminers, feel free to msg me here or email me....

**links to my previous posts regarding ordering experience/etc**

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5872740

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5828518"
I want to post again in the new thread, that the level of service from GAWMiner.com is some of the best I have ever had, and it hasn't even been a week since they launched yet. Easy to get ahold of someone on the phone with any question or problems. An ordering system that allows multiple payment methods including paypal and credit card, Something you can't find often on mining hardware. But what is even better is the after sales support. Refund for shipping cost after they reduced shipping fees, credits for down hosting time on the FREE hosting plans, what seller has ever giving FREE HOSTING / FREE ELECTRICITY EVER!?!?! And now they are going to try to top themselves and give a week of double mining rewards!! They Have Crossed The Line, This Is INSANE!!!! Any one on the fence need not be, you are not paying a premium for all they extras, they are actually the lowest price seller when you factor in shipping and and all the freebies you are getting. My Friends at GAWMiners, Thank You!! and Congratulations. Now if I could make a few more orders to Maximize the Free Double Rewards, Cause they Keep SELLING OUT EVERY TWO MINUTES!!!   ;-)
"Hi Friends,

I ordered a single unit on Friday night and got the pkg today.

I really have to say this. The customer service is AAA+ like many mentioned in this thread.

Very quick reply(s).

I got the unit with a usb cord and a power supply cord without a plug (a pair of wire red and black was exposed).

Got confused how to connect and called the customer service and the gentleman on the phone was so easy to talk and said he is sending me the 12v 5a power supply in OVERNIGHT mail.

I am really really happy with the customer service.

"" Planning to place another order on  4/1 Smiley ""

KC."
"I too have to chime in as someone who has ordered from zoomhash and GAW how great they have been.

I have requested pool changes multiple times(and on sundays at off hours ) and they have been great. I have also personally spoke to them on the phone and you can tell these guys take service seriously. To be honest I don't think zoomhash is a bad seller I just think there are so many extras that GAW is offering that the other gridseed sellers can't compete.

Thanks GAW......Can't wait for the details on double rewards Shocked"
"Got my stuff today.

Brilliant ... GAW Miners delivered cables I didn't even expect.

Packed beautifully.  You could use the box as a basketball and the contents would probably have been fine.

Great doing business."
Just wanted to provide some positive feedback on the hosted 3,300+ solution. Earlier this week, I ordered the one-year hosted 3,300+ mining and it is already live and mining at the GAW facility using their space, internet, and electricity! I am seeing around 3,200 to 3,350 and the miners are already finding blocks (in fact those little buggers seem better at finding blocks per hash than my GPUs. but probably just random luck). Pretty amazing to me that an order on Tuesday is live on Thursday mining away and making me money. I just filled out the URL and worker info in my order and GAW did all the work to make it live -- Jamis
"First I want to thank Josh/Bill/others who supported for my first single unit order.

These guys rock.

Don't know how they are doing it.... Puzzle.. Smiley

May be like Wallmart strategy... Wipe out the competition.. I am happy works good for us. LOL

I saw some one in this thread asking for proof... Here is the proof... I am no way related to GAW ... email me ... will send you the pic with my single unit.  Wink

GAW got the concept right..... Customer service how important it is. The way they talk on the phone shows how much preference they give. Hope it wont change when they get more and more orders.

Bottom of my heart I wish these guys can take out all others and sell in millions.

BY THE WAY - I recommend this team to run OMABA CARE... LOL.. bet it will be a success...

After all I said... still if you think .... they r not good... THEN may be they considered me as a special person in this universe...  Cool

KC."
"So far I have placed two orders.  One arrived in one day (pretty much overnight), and the other one arrived in 3 days, everything is working, packaged like they should be, and by far the best pricing I have seen door-to-door.

The one snafu was around Paypal late last week, but it was resolved within an hour of me emailing them about it.  Response times have been super fast on both email and phone, and they have stood by any promises to me to correct things.

+1 for positive experiences"
"Last week I tried to order some miners from them, but the UPS shipping costs to my country are ridiculously high.
After contacting them, they spent a considerable amount of time to get them on my doorstep for a much lower price.
Most of the time I've got a response from the helpdesk within half an hour, even at hours I didn't expect a response due to the time difference. Do these guys ever sleep?
Unfortunately the promise of same day shipping was not met, possibly due to the fact that they are overwhelmed by thousands of orders in a couple of days.
But without me asking for it, they provided me with more than enough compensation for the mining time I lost. Up until now I'm very happy with their service.

I can only give these guys a very big thumbs up!"
"Ok, here is my experience with GAW. I ordered 2 units from them a little over a week ago to check them out, as I am not brave (or foolish?) enough to trust a new company with 1000’s of dollars on my first encounter with them. The order process was pretty straight-forward and I received a tracking update the same-day. However, it turned out that there were a few snafus when it came to shipping, so the order did not actually ship out until later in the week.

My main concern at the time was with the high $20 per unit shipping charge and the stated overnight delivery, but I have since seen they have since cut-back on the rhetoric of their overnight shipping promise and now offer free shipping along with claiming a more realistic 5-day window. I did receive my order with-in 5-days, so in the end I am happy with that aspect. Also Josh called me up and we were able to work out the disagreement with the shipping charges to my satisfaction.

In the end I did receive my units in good working order and I do think Josh and the rest of the people at GAW really are there for the customer. I can understand them trying to be a bit aggressive in their promotions, as it is hard to break into the scene as a newcomer, but I do believe they sincerely listen to the concerns of their customers and implement changes accordingly.

The few bumps I did encounter with my order are relatively insignificant, and even with these Josh made it right. I received what I paid for in a timely manner and with excellent support after the sale. This in my opinion is worth a lot more than the few dollar discount I might get by sending my money to someplace in China and never hear a peep until (or if) my order arrives. I will definitely be ordering from GAW again and I am confident in receiving the same excellent service."
"I ordered two gridseeds from GAW on Monday and received them both on Friday.  They came with both USB and power pigtail connectors.  Setup was easy.  I spliced the pigtails into my a spare PSU cable on my desktop, installed the zadig_2.1.0 and changed the drivers of both stm32 virtual com ports to WinUSB and was good to go with cgminer for gridseed http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/cgminer-3-7-2-gridseed-windows-oc.zip.  Both units run at 377.9khash and have been stable without hardware errors for 21 hours.

Thanks guys!"
"Yea Gaw is definitely on the ball!

I have said so from the get go. I'm happy to see the positive response from other customers as well.

Keep up the good work guys!"
Earlier this week I ordered a GAW Miners ten-pack gridseed hosted mining and was amazed to see it up and running two days later. If you are considering getting the gawminers.com/hosting/ and want to see how their 10-pack Gridseed miners perform when they are hosted at GAW mining on a great pool you can sign up at: http://pot.minermob.com and then look at the pool statistics for: Jamis. My Jamis account has just the one 10-pack hosted miners so all the hashes are from that hosted GAW account: ten gridseed miners, nothing else.
"Guys if you are on the fence about buying from these people I'll tell you they are the real deal.  So far I have placed two orders with them. The first went off without a hitch and I received my units 4 days after ordering.  

On the second order there was a snafu in shipping of my units.  I received a shipping notification but it appeared the units hadn't left the facility two days after ordering. I contacted them through email at the address they provide here for sales support and had an answer back within ten minutes that they were looking into it and would get back to me.  Within another 20 minutes I had a message back apologizing for the delay in shipping and telling me that they had shipped that day.  Without me having to ask they offered a store credit for my next purchase just in case the units did not arrive within 5 days.  I shit you not.

I've bought a lot of stuff from lots of people in these very forums and I can easily say that I've never had service like this. My hope is these guys stay up on the mining scene and continue to offer new mining widgets as they come out.  Lots of times when you send someone your money you have that little bit of doubt in your head as to whether you did the right thing or not.  I'm glad I can get rid of that little doubt demon by buying here."
It's so easy to get scammed around here so I think it's important for us to point out the good ones.
My pods are back up and hashing again. Thanks for the efforts getting them back, and a side note, they have an extra unit hashing for me in order to make up for lost time. What can one ask more from a company? Perhaps even faster respons? :-) but than again, people get spoiled quickly and perhaps I'm also one of them. For a BFL product one needed to wait alteast 2 weeks before you got any respons. Keep up the great work GAW.
"I just placed another order (5 Miners) and was given some shipping options that just didn't make sense.  Including Library and Media mail via USPS, unless I'm mistaken, aren't those options only for boxes that are shaped like books or DVDs?  I ended up selecting USPS Priority - Large, but I just figured I'd give ya'll a heads up.

I had some problems with my first order, but their support staff had been quick to answer messages, something that is totally unheard of in this market.  They did such a good job that, I'm placing another order with GAWMiners.. I just hope this next one goes a lot smoother. Smiley"
"Greetings,

I am writing to see if anyone has a mining pool that they are happy with and can recommend?  I have been using wemineltc which seems to be ok, but the pool is so large and I would like to find some other potential candidates.  I am certainly doing my own research, but value the opinions of others in regards to any quality pools.

I am using the GAWMiners hosted 10 pack with my current mining pool.  I have been very happy with the level of support that GAW has provided to me during purchase and implementation of the hosted miners.  I am planning to write a more detailed review in the future.

I appreciate everyone's time and input.

Thanks,
Larry"
BTW, received single Gridseeds I've ordered from GAW (my earlier order was from another vendor) and they include USB cable (expected) and also power supplies, not just pigtails that need to be spliced (unexpected!).  Thanks GAW Miners!
"Hi Larry, I just signed up for a 10-pack last week and it went live Friday so it has now been mining at a supportive potcoin site with great support: http://www.pot.minermob.com/ for three days. The 10-pack has found 13 solutions generating 5,400 potcoins. Even at their current low price of half a cent, 5,400 coins in three days is $27 or $9 a day. At this rate I'll pay off the $1,900 hardware and annual cost in seven months and the remaing 5 months are all profit. You can see how the hosted 10-pack is doing on http://www.pot.minermob.com/ by looking at the pool statistics. The Jamis account is nothing but the GAW 10-pack hosted gridseeds.
Jamis"
"Hi!

Just want to tell everyone about my own expirience with GAW during recent week. Investing 20x it was not so easy from the begining and I had some critical minutes considering bad things.
But, finally things becoming better and better. I see the hashpower on my pool Smiley, I see my questions answered and all previous issues are more or less solved.
So far so good and I wish GAW to keep the same dynamic developing hosting solution.
I would emphasize, that this reply is was not ""bought"" like somebody can think. It was created after real problems solving.
Also I think, that such big scale project can't be launched without community support and trust, so it's my vote to support you."
Just wanted to drop a line to give some positive feedback to GAW Miners, I placed an order that originally experienced some delays that were out of their control, they went above and beyond to make things right, communication was good and I'm overall happy with the company and would order from them again. Thanks!
"Just leaving my feedback for GAW Miners.  I bought 2 miners and just arrived today, was expecting just the miners and to my surprise it included the USB cable and power supply as well.  Great service.

"
Got my second order today, very quick delivery (paid for priority) and everything was packaged nicely!  Thanks GAWMiners!
 I can vouch for GAW Miners. They are great to do business with, they have always answered their phones and they have excellent customer service. The price has just been reduced from $189.95 to $159.95 for one gridseed miner. Also their 10 pack full gridseed miner was reduced to $1695.95 They carry a variety of products and are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.
"This is Fentastic....

This is what I want.

Now I can change the pool when ever I want.

You Guys ROCK  Cool

KC."
"Thanks for the UI, it looks great!!  I appreciate the fact that I can now check on my miners and change pools without having to open a support ticket.

I also wanted to say thanks for the super fast shipping.  I ordered two new miners yesterday and already got verification that they were shipped out this morning.

I am more than pleased with the high level of support!!  Thanks so much!"
"I have ordered one of the Blades from them and I am having them host it. According to their website it should be going live within the next 24-hours (4/8/2014). As far as when it goes up and how it works. I'll let you know. Wink So far, these guys have been great with the service. Smiley

Also ordered a Gridseed power supply from them before, had a little hiccup due to it being around the same time that everyone here spammed them with Gridseed orders; but Josh MORE than made up for it. These guys are awesome and take care of their customers. No matter how small the order is. Wink

~TigersFangs"
I got 2 phone calls from them yesterday. One to let me know that they were hard restarting the miners and there would be a some down time and one to let me know they were back up. I am please to report that since they have come back up my hash rate is higher then it has been in the past and all my miners have been showing green in the UI Grin . Still can't say enough good about there customer service.
"I've had sort of bad experiences with zoomhash and hash-master with obtaining 10 packs of gridseeds.  I placed an order with gawminer yesterday for a 10 pack as the price was down to $1695 shipped for the ""kit"".

Today rolls around and my order still hadn't shipped so I contacted them tonight after checking their site and noticed they now had the 10 packs hosted for a year for the same price.  I emailed my rep (Josiah) and asked if I could get my order converted to a hosted order since it didn't ship out today.  I then ordered another hosted 10 pack on top of that (and pointed them both at magepool).  I got an email back 20 minutes later from Josh stating that both were setup and mining to my pool.  After verifying this was true I commended them on the excellent support (at 9pm eastern time nonetheless).

I was very happy with the service from them as they've been the opposite of most vendors I've dealt with lately in our industry.  Josh helped he out a ton tonight and I greatly appreciate him help me get this up and running ASAP."
Jump to: