Author

Topic: 17 Things Men And Women Wish They Knew Before Tying The Knot (Read 952 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
As long as they are compatible they should be fine. 

compatibility were only found during boyfriend and girlfriend's stage but once you get married then everything will change you wouldn't know your partners real attitude as long as you are not living in the same roof
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Precisely
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
dont get married unless you are ready to do so its better to have a live in partner and get married when you reach 40 because sometimes 30 years old man are not matured enough  Smiley  Cheesy
Activity: 241
Don't need to know so many things before getting married, just go with the flow and communicate more...
I think this is very important. Without communication any relationship is destined to fail....that and good sex.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
As long as you both love each-other, nothing else should really matter.
Activity: 259
Don't need to know so many things before getting married, just go with the flow and communicate more...
its a good thing to marry, not love, no marriage? what else?  Cry
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Why buy when you can rent?  Most women out there will put out without needing a ring on their finger, you are getting married for what exactly?  To get regular sex?  The joke on you as soon as a ring goes on her finger she is cutting her hair, gaining 15 pounds and pulling back on the sex.

(the sex was only something to get you interested - much like that car dealer in the luxury automobile lot or the real estate agent who acts like your best friend forever until you sign the dotted line and then they get their money).

I suspect you are born and live in the west.

Culture in Asia are much different when the man take a more prominent role.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2520753/Chinese-boyfriend-jumped-death-girlfriend-insisted-going-clothes-shop.html

I know enough about Asia that I don't want that for me.  Plenty of stories like Chinese men jumping off buildings because their wives and girlfriends spent all their money on crap.  Women claim feminism was liberation for women but I see it the opposite, men are no longer forced to support the nuclear family and we don't have to dilute our wages on women and kids.  Why buy a woman at full price when I can rent thousands for a fraction of the cost?

If I want kids then I can do what the gays do - get a surrogate.  Get some Indian woman to carry a baby and 8 months later a kid will be coming out through that curry canal.  A nanny is cheaper than some stay at home mom who might leave me and sue for alimony and support.

Asia seems very oppressed with all the societal pressure on men to be overachievers and overspenders.  I know plenty of Asian men who lease cars they can't afford because the culture dictates them to do it.

A white guy in the United States can drive a rusted pickup and nail broads.  An Asian guy won't get laid by most Asian women unless he drives a BMW 7 luxury and puts a ring on her finger.  Who has it better?

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
my advice is not to marry at all.

it's better to love and lose then not loving at all Smiley
One of the stupidest quotes ever made. This is nonsense. There is no need in finding love with a partner, benefits are enough.
I'd also suggest not tying the knot unless you really have to.  Wink
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Why buy when you can rent?  Most women out there will put out without needing a ring on their finger, you are getting married for what exactly?  To get regular sex?  The joke on you as soon as a ring goes on her finger she is cutting her hair, gaining 15 pounds and pulling back on the sex.

(the sex was only something to get you interested - much like that car dealer in the luxury automobile lot or the real estate agent who acts like your best friend forever until you sign the dotted line and then they get their money).

I suspect you are born and live in the west.

Culture in Asia are much different when the man take a more prominent role.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
1 thing to know:

Don't marry when all laws are against you

And for relationships in general:

The other part will always try to make you a loser and make you have insecurities and mental problems, so he or she can easily keep you at bay and use you, and he or she will fell better either because they are in a better situation than you, or because you are as bad as them
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
I wish someone told me this before my marriage Smiley
Very good advices guys.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/05/marriage-advice_n_5648990.html
What do you think?
Have some other advice for good marriage from own experience?

I hope you are talking about people in general. And not men and women in a marriage, but rather men and women, whomever they're going to marry. People marrying someone of their own sex definitely have the same problems as heterosexual couples.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

The first time I heard this quote is from Agent J from MIB.

did you know MIB is based on a true story? Cheesy
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

The first time I heard this quote is from Agent J from MIB.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

And not to fall in love. Easily said than done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I wish someone told me this before my marriage Smiley
Very good advices guys.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/05/marriage-advice_n_5648990.html
What do you think?
Have some other advice for good marriage from own experience?
Jump to: