Author

Topic: 17 Year Old vs 34 Year Old. Who Ya Got? (Read 887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2014, 03:53:00 AM
The youngster deserves to be strictly punished)))

ROFL!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The youngster deserves to be strictly punished)))
legendary
As I've said already, martial arts is designed so you can fight big guys like that, the older guy was obviously being very cocky and the kid took advantage of that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
well that paid off , i mean those hours paid off. Little guy is fearless, which is the most important factor in fights i guess. But don't ever fight.

Why not?

Not fighting on the part of Bitcoiners is why BFL is getting away with ass raping half the world!

I agree that putting up a fight is good in some cases but in others it just makes the situation worse not in BFL terms though they really are taking advantage of the Bitcoin community.

/ontopic I'm really thought the old guy would of beat this kid at the start of the video how wrong was I? do you think the 34 yr old was holding back?
legendary
well that paid off , i mean those hours paid off. Little guy is fearless, which is the most important factor in fights i guess. But don't ever fight.

Why not?

Not fighting on the part of Bitcoiners is why BFL is getting away with ass raping half the world!

You can't fight stupid.
Activity: 55
hulk smash lol. 34 year old man should of said i have more maturity then this kid.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The older guy really has no idea how to fight, he has double the weight of the kid,
he should have won without any problems.
Activity: 784
More young kids being idiots...that is what we need in this world.

This kid was obviously trained in wrestling/some sort of grabbing technique. Then to even add more patheticness to it, after the guy taps out and admits defeat, he pummels him in the face 6+ times?

Seriously kid needs to grow up, or get stronger because in prison, they are going to beat the shit outta that kid if he acts like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Why not?

legendary
Activity: 882
I would have bet on the 34 old at the start of the video. He seemed like he did physical labor for a job or something, so real strength rather than body-builder muscles. But I was totally wrong. The kid absolutely destroyed him. The ONLY thing I can think of is the older guy just didn't go all in considering assaulting a minor = pretty bad.

Disclaimer: I watched the video without audio, so I have no clue what's going on.
legendary
July 22, 2014, 04:42:12 AM
they were fighting for what?
I'm bettin the younger fella said something disrespectful about the bigger fella's gal or something then beat the old man's ass too boot.  Kid chokes him out and then pummels him for a few...brutal.

I'm trying my best not to take sides here because to be honest they both look like trash talking losers, can't help but think the older one was pretty arrogant though and the younger guy was clearly fed up of it but then again I'm young so I'm pretty biased, I have seen the opposite posted on the internet though where it's some scumbag younger than me picking a fight with an older guy right in front of his house.

p.s. The kid definitely knew some kind of fighting or martial art and yes it involved grappling, martial arts are often designed to take down the bigger guy no matter how tough he might act
Activity: 52
July 22, 2014, 04:18:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
July 22, 2014, 04:07:02 AM
I'm bettin the younger fella said something disrespectful about the bigger fella's gal or something then beat the old man's ass too boot.  Kid chokes him out and then pummels him for a few...brutal.
Activity: 66
July 22, 2014, 03:01:48 AM
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
July 22, 2014, 12:44:41 AM
I would expect to see both these guys in the fetal position if an artillery shell landed and blew up the 4x4 in the background.  Of course I would be cowering right there next to them  Cheesy
Activity: 76
July 21, 2014, 06:58:33 PM
The youngster was obviously trained in grappling... looks to me like jiu jitsu.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2014, 06:58:26 PM
The kid should have attacked a second time the older guy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 21, 2014, 06:49:40 PM
Weird fight. He should have just done a full body slam, he's like a snorlax anyways.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Jump to: