Author

Topic: 176 Bitcoin. pagbebenta WALLET.DAT (Read 177 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 13, 2020, 12:56:07 PM
See why the red trust was awarded
The user thought that the watermark in the photo is the text in the wallet itself. He's stupid to understand what a watermark is
I'm not really into the status of your (seller) account, but that .dat file(s), there's no assurance that anyone can guess/brute force its passphrase, its a waste of money, time and resources imo.
Yes, but I'm not forcing anyone to do it. The one who is engaged in the selection of passwords, he knows it
I indicated that the password was lost
I will not argue but the wallet 1Lg5pJRaWKw6n2J4CBjoEJY5ZdLwBu21U2 was decrypted 6 years later
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 13, 2020, 12:07:58 PM
The user thought that the watermark in the photo is the text in the wallet itself. He's stupid to understand what a watermark is
I'm not really into the status of your (seller) account, but that .dat file(s), there's no assurance that anyone can guess/brute force its passphrase, its a waste of money, time and resources imo.
copper member
September 13, 2020, 11:43:25 AM
I will be wary to buy such stuff, marami ng ganitong case na sangkot na scams, op has flagged and received negative feedback kaya take your own risk
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 13, 2020, 11:23:26 AM
I will be wary to buy such stuff, marami ng ganitong case na sangkot na scams, op has flagged and received negative feedback kaya take your own risk
copper member
copper member
August 28, 2020, 02:47:50 PM
magbenta  file Bitcoin wallet.dat
bumili - SOLD
katibayan sa kahilingan PM

Jump to: