Author

Topic: 1776 "...those people in the bitcointalk forums built my company" (Read 309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I'm surprised that a 3D gun design company is able to keep itself going just off of what was said on this forum, but hey, if it works, it works. I don't know how or why, but I guess that's the power of a (relatively) free internet and a free market.

As for wikileaks accepting Bitcoin, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. However I'm a bit more wary of them since Assange disappeared. Might be a good idea to stay away for a little bit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
So his crowdfunding  attempts with IndieGoGo and money transfer with PayPal got interrupted he turned his head towards bitcoin.
Apparently we - people from the bitcointalk forum have the power to change the world by inspiring people and telling them about BTC.
Quite the achievement.

WikiLeaks share similar story, when in 2010 it was blocked by banking industry MasterCard, Visa and PayPal stopped processing donations for them - Julian Assange accepted bitcoin and it helped save WikiLeaks.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
https://youtu.be/ekksPm2GVyI?t=3m30s

1776 "...those people in the bitcointalk forums built my company"

Cody Wilson reflecting on bitcoin appreciating in value and the generosity of bitcoiners to support his company Defense Distributed.
Jump to: