Author

Topic: 180 day limited Paypal withdrawl service. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 08, 2015, 08:33:29 PM
youre either looking to scam or looking to be scammed with this thread. so many reversals happen with paypal and users have 180 days to reverse the charge on you. you might wanna be careful with this service as i could see it costing you a ton of money. the btc world is full of scammers who look to exploit threads like this
Not looking to scam anyone. Providing a service to those who are in need of this service.
Some people dont have access to a real world bank account and never will.

legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
youre either looking to scam or looking to be scammed with this thread. so many reversals happen with paypal and users have 180 days to reverse the charge on you. you might wanna be careful with this service as i could see it costing you a ton of money. the btc world is full of scammers who look to exploit threads like this
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello members,

I am providing a withdraw service for Paypal accounts limited for 180 days and is able to withdraw.
Turnaround is no more than 5 days (excluding weekends).

My rates are:
$200-$499, 40%
$500-$999, 30%
$1000-and more 25%

1. The account has to be limited for 180 days or more.
2. Has a positive balance of $200 or more.
3. You have already received the email from Paypal declaring that money can be withdrawn.

I have 20 bank accounts ready for use.

I can send your share of the money by:  Bitcoin, Litecoin, Western Union, Money Gram, Walmart to Walmart, Gift card, Gas Card, purchase an Amazon or Ebay item or Cash in the mail (US Only for cash in the mail).
I can also send by other methods not mentioned here. Ask and ye shall receive.
I can send to any country, including India.

I usually respond within 30 minutes of any inquiry.
Jump to: