Author

Topic: 180 Ghs Antminer not working need HELP (Read 669 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
February 18, 2014, 12:00:26 AM
I just got my 180 Ghs Miner. I have set up the power supply and when i switch it on everything lights up and the web portal loads up and i can login.
The problem lies in the mining. After i configure my pool and worker and reboot the system it doesn't start to mine. I have tried multiple ways to configure it from a windows and a mac but am not able to get it up and running. Could someone please help me out.

what software are you using?
What params are being used to set it up?

Some more info can help.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist
February 17, 2014, 10:15:50 PM
I just got my 180 Ghs Miner. I have set up the power supply and when i switch it on everything lights up and the web portal loads up and i can login.
The problem lies in the mining. After i configure my pool and worker and reboot the system it doesn't start to mine. I have tried multiple ways to configure it from a windows and a mac but am not able to get it up and running. Could someone please help me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2IeGv5QtAs

Make sure your network setup is proper.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 17, 2014, 07:28:43 PM
Jump to: