Author

Topic: [19-04-2018] Kraken CEO Denounces New York Attorney “Questionnaire” (Read 72 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Kraken CEO Denounces New York Attorney “Questionnaire” Stating; Kraken Won’t Comply
Also Read: New York Wants Crypto Exchanges To Be More Transparent; Winklevoss says he’ll comply

This is politics. I think that Winklevoss are better in that game than Kraken CEO.
For now Kraken affords to be the "bad boy". Gemini plays safe.

The exchanges have (or will have) to work together with the banking system, in a way or another, sooner or later. In a way or another the money have to get into crypto world and in that the banks still have the monopoly.
Like in politics, what's talked and what's actually done (and how) may differ. And the tone is important too.

I think that going "together" with them to get a real chance to influence the regulations (on exchanges, in this case) be fair would be in our benefit. Else those will be against us, really...
yeah you are absolutely correct
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Kraken CEO Denounces New York Attorney “Questionnaire” Stating; Kraken Won’t Comply
Also Read: New York Wants Crypto Exchanges To Be More Transparent; Winklevoss says he’ll comply

This is politics. I think that Winklevoss are better in that game than Kraken CEO.
For now Kraken affords to be the "bad boy". Gemini plays safe.

The exchanges have (or will have) to work together with the banking system, in a way or another, sooner or later. In a way or another the money have to get into crypto world and in that the banks still have the monopoly.
Like in politics, what's talked and what's actually done (and how) may differ. And the tone is important too.

I think that going "together" with them to get a real chance to influence the regulations (on exchanges, in this case) be fair would be in our benefit. Else those will be against us, really...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Eric T. Schneiderman, Attorney General of New York, sent questionnaires to 13 cryptocurrency exchanges to better understand how they operate and protect the investments of their clients. And what crypto exchanges are doing to fight bots, money laundering and market manipulation.

Kraken was one of 13 exchanges that received a letter from New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. While most of the exchanges generally welcomed the inquiry, Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken, denounce the

Read More: https://bitzamp.com/kraken-ceo-denounces-new-york-attorney-questionnaire-stating-kraken-wont-comply/
Jump to: