Author

Topic: 19,000[+] Namecoin (NMC) for sale (Read 3796 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 510
Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.
August 04, 2011, 11:05:14 AM
There were no contracts involved in the transaction, this was all verbatim. There were literally no assets lost or compromised in this, so bashing my reputation as a seller will get you nowhere. I've had a spotless transaction record in the past & my involved parties had a change of heart upon seeing the difficulty increase before the enacting of Namecoin transfer. If anything, you're simply upset that you didn't get 20k Namecoin at a bandit's price. Stop griping..honestly, how childish.

If I where you I would pay the guy the difference in a settlement because I would not trust you.   If I order silver at a set price and the dealer or my self refuse to settle the deal then their is a legal claim.  I suggest you get that guy to post that you have agreed to settle the matter or anyone with a brain will not trust you just by looking up your user name.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
June 01, 2011, 12:34:55 PM
There were no contracts involved in the transaction, this was all verbatim. There were literally no assets lost or compromised in this, so bashing my reputation as a seller will get you nowhere. I've had a spotless transaction record in the past & my involved parties had a change of heart upon seeing the difficulty increase before the enacting of Namecoin transfer. If anything, you're simply upset that you didn't get 20k Namecoin at a bandit's price. Stop griping..honestly, how childish.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348
Eadem mutata resurgo
June 01, 2011, 12:16:52 AM

Yeah, renegers suck ... if your want to deal with this guy Mcgavin it seems like you have to use escrow ... whatta pain in the ass.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 31, 2011, 09:22:21 PM
Hmm.  I don't get how you have a "locked in" trade for 48 hours.  That's a pretty long time.  Did you explicitly agree that you were going to take 2+ days to settle the deal?

I was available the whole time. He kept saying he had emergencies at work so I kept waiting to finish the deal until he canceled it.

I can verify that this is true. I don't aim to justify it, I'm simply saying that it's business. I didn't postpone on purpose -- I was not physically able to make the transaction due to extenuating circumstances at work. You didn't lose out on any currency & were most certainly not ripped off. I'm going to leave it at that in order to minimize meaningless forum drama. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused.

blah blah.. so you didn't fulfill your part of the agreement and you say it's business. I like how you do business  Huh
May 31, 2011, 01:45:31 PM
Hmm.  I don't get how you have a "locked in" trade for 48 hours.  That's a pretty long time.  Did you explicitly agree that you were going to take 2+ days to settle the deal?

I was available the whole time. He kept saying he had emergencies at work so I kept waiting to finish the deal until he canceled it.

I can verify that this is true. I don't aim to justify it, I'm simply saying that it's business. I didn't postpone on purpose -- I was not physically able to make the transaction due to extenuating circumstances at work. You didn't lose out on any currency & were most certainly not ripped off. I'm going to leave it at that in order to minimize meaningless forum drama. I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused.
Activity: 392
May 31, 2011, 01:10:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 31, 2011, 01:08:20 PM
May 31, 2011, 01:07:25 PM
I know it was just business. I'm just letting people know that you are an untrustworthy trader.
May 31, 2011, 11:30:09 AM
It may look poorly if I were your buddy, but this is business. The market has taken a drastic upturn & both parties have lost nothing but time in the "locked in" deal. I can understand your frustration, but please understand that it's business & nothing more. If the Namecoin are available at a later date, I will make it known.

-Shooter
May 31, 2011, 10:38:05 AM
Don't bother with this seller. He canceled a locked-in trade not 48 hours after we had made the deal because difficulty went up.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
May 30, 2011, 01:27:03 PM
Too expensive for me, i'll not take under 300NC/BTC.
May 28, 2011, 06:37:29 PM
Bid 45 BTC.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
May 28, 2011, 05:53:54 PM
I want to buy 10'000 namecoins, make me an offer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
May 24, 2011, 04:08:20 PM
Bid 15 BTC
May 24, 2011, 03:30:11 PM
I have over 19,000 NMC available for bulk sale, with larger orders available upon special request. I am actively involved in the Namecoin project & a community contributor as well. I have solid reputation on IRC, check out #namecoin on freenode and send me a PM if you are interested in making a purchase.
Jump to: