Author

Topic: 2 bedrooom Condo in Davao City Philippines (Read 1182 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 12:33:22 AM
What year this apartment  was built? Is it brand new or used?

Building is 2 years old.  The appliances are about a year old.

Use Bitpremier - it would be too hard to get any interest here without having at minimum = an account listed there matching your account here, some pictures of the property for sale.  Then people will take your post seriously.

Thank you for the advice.  I am posting it on Bitpremier and also another one of my condos for sale in Belize.  I will post pictures of the units there. =)
Just thought I would try it out here. =)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

Use Bitpremier - it would be too hard to get any interest here without having at minimum = an account listed there matching your account here, some pictures of the property for sale.  Then people will take your post seriously.
August 18, 2014, 11:14:48 PM

August 18, 2014, 10:44:10 PM
Is this a troll or not? Selling a condo for bitcoins? No one here even lives close to the Philippines, nevermind is looking for a new home. If we wanted to invest in a condo we would do it ourselves.

Sorry.

This is an unnecessary reply. I dont know why you were so hostile to OP.

Many people here live in the Philipines, many real estate deals have been made here and more is availble on bitpremier.com

Is this a troll or not? Selling a condo for bitcoins? No one here even lives close to the Philippines, nevermind is looking for a new home. If we wanted to invest in a condo we would do it ourselves.

Sorry.

No I am not a troll.  Do you speak for everyone on this forum?  Speak for yourself only.  Actually the condo is a great investment and just because maybe you could not afford it does not mean someone else here can't.  Actually there has been a lot of property sold with bit coins already online.  How do you know where everyone lives?  I live in the USA and this is one of my investment properties.  If you have to post negative and stupid replies to legitimate posts then I suggest you get a life.

Hey, do you have more info on the apt? I have some friends looking and this is in their price range.

Thanks for the reply and for that site, I never seen that one.  I am new to bit coin but a huge fan already.  The building is a little over 2 years old and there are a lot of details about the building here www.linmarrtowers.com  I lived at the unit for about a year and rented it out for a few months.  It is a great building and Davao is one of the safest and most livable cities in the Philippines.   
Activity: 4
August 18, 2014, 07:30:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
August 17, 2014, 08:57:36 PM

Sorry.

This is an unnecessary reply. I dont know why you were so hostile to OP.

Many people here live in the Philipines, many real estate deals have been made here and more is availble on bitpremier.com

Sorry.

No I am not a troll.  Do you speak for everyone on this forum?  Speak for yourself only.  Actually the condo is a great investment and just because maybe you could not afford it does not mean someone else here can't.  Actually there has been a lot of property sold with bit coins already online.  How do you know where everyone lives?  I live in the USA and this is one of my investment properties.  If you have to post negative and stupid replies to legitimate posts then I suggest you get a life.

Hey, do you have more info on the apt? I have some friends looking and this is in their price range.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 17, 2014, 07:34:41 PM
Good luck with the condo sale
August 17, 2014, 07:28:04 PM

Sorry.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'
August 17, 2014, 07:02:14 PM

Sorry.
August 17, 2014, 06:11:55 PM
Two bedroom condo for sale in Davao City Philippines.

I have the title in my name and this unit can be owned by an American or
any nationality.   This is the building http://linmarrtowers.com/

On the top floor.  Fully furnished with brand new Sony LED tvs, leather couch,
new appliances. 

Great part of the city.  Great investment and easy to rent out for profit.

$80,000 in bit coin.  Only serious inquires.

Thanks!
Jump to: