Author

Topic: #2 Bitmain $250 coupons for sale Expires 7/15/18 lets use Escrow! (Read 153 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Buying BITMAIN coupons
Write me in telegram @taigamining

I just sold them to ArhiDeuZ. Great transaction! We were going to use one of the top escrow guys on Bitcointalk but he was unavailable today so tried https://www.bitrated.com escrow service with collincrypto as trust agent and did it with no fees Smiley

Thanks Bitcointalk! Should have came here first before Ebay.... I think i'll upgrade to copper member with part of the sale now.
thank you
copper member
Activity: 18

I just sold them to ArhiDeuZ. Great transaction! We were going to use one of the top escrow guys on Bitcointalk but he was unavailable today so tried https://www.bitrated.com escrow service with collincrypto as trust agent and did it with no fees Smiley

Thanks Bitcointalk! Should have came here first before Ebay.... I think i'll upgrade to copper member with part of the sale now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 11
<<<-----( )----->>>
I will offer you $60 in crypto, for both $250 coupons. Slightly above the normal 10%. Let me know.

I'd rather let them expire than sell them that cheap. Especially with all the escrow hassel. Thanks though.

You can send him first and then get the money. You do not need for this escrow.

A week ago I saw ebay.com on sale 16 coupons,with  instant purchase price  55USD pic. So I do not find that 60 USD would be cheap.

Tupsu,,,, the offer was for total $60usd for both coupons, so 30usd each, which is on the low end at this point in time.  Not 60usd for each one.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I will offer you $60 in crypto, for both $250 coupons. Slightly above the normal 10%. Let me know.

I'd rather let them expire than sell them that cheap. Especially with all the escrow hassel. Thanks though.

You can send him first and then get the money. You do not need for this escrow.

A week ago I saw ebay.com on sale 16 coupons,with  instant purchase price  55USD pic. So I do not find that 60 USD would be cheap.
copper member

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?
<<<-----( )----->>>
A little steep for me considering the expiry date, and other coupons which are currently selling for a little bit lower than this around here. Plus, the splitting of the escrow fees is added on top of this too.
I placed a few auctions in Ebay over the last few days and WOW amazing the scams going on over there. Each auction would sell within a few hours but it was a hacked ebay / paypal account each time. I had to refund & cancel each paypal payment and finally said enough is enough i'm going to place an advertisement over here and NOT take paypal.
Nice to see that paypal continue to drive new people to bitcoin. Can't fault their efforts.

I would be willing to split the escrow fees with you. Or, if anyone has any better ideas on how to do a trustless or trust(lower) transaction i'd be all ears.
There isn't any better alternative for this sort of transaction. Anyone suggesting otherwise will likely be trying to get the coupons from you without paying. Remember, that even if you are new you don't have to go out of your way, and risk your assets in order to get a sale. Always go through a escrow with anyone regardless of their rank.

I agree with this,.... use Escrow.  I am a big fan of Bitrated.com....it's fast, safe and free for buyer and seller.  Just make sure that you use one of the top seasoned 'Trust Agents' like CollinCrypto or Charlie Lee.   Good luck with your sale.
copper member
I placed a few auctions in Ebay over the last few days and WOW amazing the scams going on over there. Each auction would sell within a few hours but it was a hacked ebay / paypal account each time. I had to refund & cancel each paypal payment and finally said enough is enough i'm going to place an advertisement over here and NOT take paypal.
Nice to see that paypal continue to drive new people to bitcoin. Can't fault their efforts.

I would be willing to split the escrow fees with you. Or, if anyone has any better ideas on how to do a trustless or trust(lower) transaction i'd be all ears.
There isn't any better alternative for this sort of transaction. Anyone suggesting otherwise will likely be trying to get the coupons from you without paying. Remember, that even if you are new you don't have to go out of your way, and risk your assets in order to get a sale. Always go through a escrow with anyone regardless of their rank.

Thanks for the advice! Yeah... I may end up having to pay final value fees still for those ebay auctions that were 'sold' to some fraudster that hacked ebay accounts lol.
copper member
Activity: 46
Buying BITMAIN coupons
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
A little steep for me considering the expiry date, and other coupons which are currently selling for a little bit lower than this around here. Plus, the splitting of the escrow fees is added on top of this too.

copper member
Is there any particular reason you are telling your life story here in order to 'sell' a couple of coupons?   

I wish my life story was this short and simple  Grin

Main reason is to explain why, as someone that hasn't ever posted before in this forum, is a brand new user posting something for sale in his first post.
<<<-----( )----->>>
Is there any particular reason you are telling your life story here in order to 'sell' a couple of coupons?   
copper member

I have recently gotten into mining this year. I built my first GPU mining rig in February and just took delivery of a Bitmain Antminer Z9 about 10 days ago. I've been in the Bitcointalk forums a lot during all that time but just registered today and this is my first post. Yes, you are correct you have no reason to trust me.

From the z9 purchase I got 3 coupons from Bitmain- #2 $250 coupons & #1 $100 coupon. I would like to sell them before they expire so I can a) Recoup a tiny bit from my $2000 purchase and b) help someone else out save some money on a miner. (kicking myself that I didn't even know about coupons, let alone buy one and save some money when I bought this thing).

I would like to sell the #2 $250 coupons for the crypto equivalent of $80 each, or if you buy both i'd do $70 each. I can do Bitcoin but would prefer a less expensive transaction cost coin like Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Zencash, etc.

You have absolutely no reason to trust me, so lets find out some way trust isn't necessary (kind of one of the reasons we are all into crypto). I looked into the bitcointalk escrow services here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778 and also https://www.bitrated.com looks like a cool solution too. We could agree to an escrow contract of which payment would be contingent on me recording a screen capture putting your email address into the bitmain coupon donate fields and it being successful or something like that. I would be willing to split the escrow fees with you. Or, if anyone has any better ideas on how to do a trustless or trust(lower) transaction i'd be all ears.

You can also call me on my REAL cell phone / we can talk on skype or meet in person if you are in the Reno, Nv area.

Send me a private message on here and we can go from there!
Jump to: