Author

Topic: 2 btc for micro business startup (no collateral yet) (Read 932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
locked for desire funds avaliable.
legendary
beware of your keys.
i am buying these kind of thing(s) to sell(the probable collateral):
1 Samsung EVO 850 SSD 500GB
2 Samsung EVO 850 SSD 250GB
10 Samsung EVO micro SDHC 32GB
5 Samsung EVO micro SDXC 64GB
2 Samsung PRO plus micro SDXC 64GB
10 Strontium nitro micro SDHC 70MB/s 32GB
5 Strontium nitro micro SDXC 85MB/s 64GB

i can buy part of them and send a photo, if you believe me, then fund me a part and get those others.
reference only
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
You are going from asking for a loan on your 1st post to receiving a .03 no collateral loan to asking for a 2BTC loan? There is no way this would end well
sure, but if you won't trust me for such a large, then just risk a little, or don't bother me like threatening.
i am not that newbie and i am not what you are thinking now.
If I do not trust you with 2BTC, then it would not be prudent for me to trust you with .01 when I know that you are going to attempt to borrow an additional 1.99BTC from other lenders. Just because the amount I would personally stand to lose is lower does not mean that I would not think that you would not run away once you are in control/possession of larger amounts
that is true.
i am posting up my list of product as collateral if defaulted, however, i will send btc if sold, product if defaulted.
That is not how collateral works. A lender should perfect his security interest in any collateral that is being secured for a loan prior to funding such loan. In other words, the lender (or escrow) should be in possession of the collateral prior to the loan being funded (although it could mean that the lender has a valid lien on a car or a valid, recorded mortgage that can be used to repo the collateral in the event of a default). A "promise" to give the collateral once you default is nothing more then a no-collateral loan
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
You've already got a red from asking load without collateral.  Lips sealed

Actually no collateral would seem ponzi here in bitcointalk. It would probably work  if you just ask loan from the bitcoin users in your local area, this way you can provide physical things as collateral.
legendary
beware of your keys.
You are going from asking for a loan on your 1st post to receiving a .03 no collateral loan to asking for a 2BTC loan? There is no way this would end well
sure, but if you won't trust me for such a large, then just risk a little, or don't bother me like threatening.
If I do not trust you with 2BTC, then it would not be prudent for me to trust you with .01 when I know that you are going to attempt to borrow an additional 1.99BTC from other lenders. Just because the amount I would personally stand to lose is lower does not mean that I would not think that you would not run away once you are in control/possession of larger amounts
that is true.
i am posting up my list of product as collateral if defaulted, however, i will send btc if sold, product if defaulted.
copper member
legendary
beware of your keys.
if you wanna the list of evidence(products), please quote this.
legendary
beware of your keys.
I don't see the point of that loan request.
You clearly stated that you have no collateral to provide for now and you're aware of the neg trust of your account.

So, why do you create a loan request knowing that nobody won't fill it because of that ? Huh
it is my old fault, i am trying to have my first micro business, man.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I don't see the point of that loan request.
You clearly stated that you have no collateral to provide for now and you're aware of the neg trust of your account.

So, why do you create a loan request knowing that nobody won't fill it because of that ? Huh
copper member
legendary
beware of your keys.
collateral: none yet, i will send the product to you as collateral if failed to sell; i pay for shipping.

You can't prove you'll send anything ONCE you default on the loan.  Your account is not worth 2btc.
i need to buy those products, before i can prove i will send anything once defaulted.
i can provide more proof for that, but i just said no collateral for now.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
collateral: none yet, i will send the product to you as collateral if failed to sell; i pay for shipping.

You can't prove you'll send anything ONCE you default on the loan.  Your account is not worth 2btc.
legendary
beware of your keys.
just ignore this if you won't trust me.

loan reason:  i am now looking for BTC2 for micro business, as you can see i have set 'selling memory cards' throughout my profile and my signature. i am using this fund to get those cards, and sell them (memory cards in my region is cheaper than some of the countries).
loan amount: explicitly BTC2, can be come from multiple lender.
loan period: please negotiate. (around 30 days)
repay amount: BTC 110% in total + 30% of profit (within the loan period, no extra interest if not in little profit), partial funds paid once i have desire fund(s).
address: need someone to grant

if you have any question, just ask, all of them.
if you open my trust page, then you will see why i am not reliable to you.
locked if none lender(s).
Jump to: