Author

Topic: 2 fantastic clips from Israel - a must see! (Read 982 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 24, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

Wow! I can't wait to see this when it is complete!

Boy, I would LOVE to speak my mind on camera like that about crypto and the government. I'd give the USA perspective.
Surely I hate to predict the future because when you are wrong you are labelled a fool, however I think there is no more
prediction with BitCoin, I believe the world is speaking, the once-activist's are now teachers and the masses are the students.
The students are now practicing what they have learned and the adoption of crypto is going to be a win for everyone.

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Yawn! - Watch what movie? It's a trailer.........

Let us know when the movie is finished, then mby we would be more enthusiastic about this.

Second one is good.

Hope it is informative in a way that a non-tech savy can understand it in the final release.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Looks really  professional
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Yawn! - Watch what movie? It's a trailer.........

Let us know when the movie is finished, then mby we would be more enthusiastic about this.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054
You might be interested in the following thread with some more details: Crypto for the Masses - Israeli Bitcoin documentary film
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.
They look good. I sent the link to this thread through our channel at CCN. Maybe someone will write about this. If I have time, I'll do it myself perhaps.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
I am your higher self communicating with you via this forum Wink
Or you are mine...
Wanna sig? We'll be like twins!

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Just saw both of them. It is nice to see that Israel is catching up the Bitcoin fever and another movie is in the making. Does anyone know the latest about Rise & rise of Bitcoin ?
Jump to: