Author

Topic: #2 [Hot] Sell your hash power to me (Read 239 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 35
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 13, 2023, 10:31:30 AM
On miningrigrentals you can send messages to the mining farm operator and see how much hashrate they offer. You can simply try to cut a deal that bypasses miningrigrentals and auto pay them on a daily basis. Would love to get some updates here however.

will try this. since their email support was shit I didn't bother to register.

Keep in mind the extra risk with that. Going through MRR if the operator cuts and runs you get your unused portion of the funds back.
If you go private and they run you are stuck. That is one of the only good things about paying the extra percentages to MRR (and nicehash).

Not your mom, not trying to tell you how to do things, but after being here for years I have seen a lot of things go bad and not always someones fault, just something happened and halfway through a deal fell apart.
For any 'real' amount of money, and that amount will vary person to person. Use one of the escrows here on the forum. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910

-Dave

Thank you, i will work on using escrows for most of my future rentals and yes you are right regarding the MRR part
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 13, 2023, 10:09:54 AM
On miningrigrentals you can send messages to the mining farm operator and see how much hashrate they offer. You can simply try to cut a deal that bypasses miningrigrentals and auto pay them on a daily basis. Would love to get some updates here however.

Keep in mind the extra risk with that. Going through MRR if the operator cuts and runs you get your unused portion of the funds back.
If you go private and they run you are stuck. That is one of the only good things about paying the extra percentages to MRR (and nicehash).

Not your mom, not trying to tell you how to do things, but after being here for years I have seen a lot of things go bad and not always someones fault, just something happened and halfway through a deal fell apart.
For any 'real' amount of money, and that amount will vary person to person. Use one of the escrows here on the forum. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910

-Dave
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 13, 2023, 09:43:54 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 642
Magic
April 13, 2023, 09:30:46 AM
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 13, 2023, 09:05:03 AM
Interesting offer! (I'm not a miner) I got curious and checked SoloChance.com:
looking for up to 0.26 EH/s (I accept all level of miners even if you have only 33 TH/s I will buy it from you)

Duration 1 Year
0.26 EH/s would give you an average of 9 days to find a block. With 72 TH/s, it takes an estimated 91 years. I get that you gamble a bit on a small chance to find a block, but 1 year duration to find ~40 blocks (a couple hundred Bitcoin) is a different level.

True. The first batch was just a test seeing if I can for real rent here in bitcointalk instead of nicehash and others but 10th of may launch would be more professional focusing on making real money so I consider the $1800+ I paid for the first batch test as a dead money.

While its not fully dead as it helped me reach this at the end: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.62082336

which I could have spent more before I get this strategy to remain always profitable with a certain amount of focus and luck. I will be gaining 30% on every 1 BTC I spent as a solo miner even after paying with high price.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
April 13, 2023, 06:13:11 AM
Interesting offer! (I'm not a miner) I got curious and checked SoloChance.com:
looking for up to 0.26 EH/s (I accept all level of miners even if you have only 33 TH/s I will buy it from you)

Duration 1 Year
0.26 EH/s would give you an average of 9 days to find a block. With 72 TH/s, it takes an estimated 91 years. I get that you gamble a bit on a small chance to find a block, but 1 year duration to find ~40 blocks (a couple hundred Bitcoin) is a different level.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
April 13, 2023, 06:02:23 AM
hello,

i have ~60TH/S
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 13, 2023, 12:09:21 AM
I think thats working

1HCCbAZuvvKkYLK3ib53FQY5w4scV8aBmK

my address

I just paid you

How do you know he will not scam you? You should at least use some escrow to secure your money.

Nice offer by the way, for me this is too much hustle, not worth it unless I can make something like 0.0033 btc per petahash, If you end up not finding better offers you can reach out to me.

to be honest, i looked at his posting history and I found that he spoke about miners and hashes that made me sure he has a miner.. also once I saw the pool running here: https://solo.ckpool.org/users/bc1qvr9tcq2ew9vw9dhq5naayeqagtamrn3mvq89sr i paid immediately
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
April 13, 2023, 12:07:37 AM
I think thats working

my address

I just paid you

How do you know he will not scam you? You should at least use some escrow to secure your money.

Nice offer by the way, for me this is too much hassle , not worth it unless I can make something like 0.0033 btc per petahash / day, If you end up not finding better offers you can reach out to me.
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 12, 2023, 04:16:26 PM
I think thats working

my address

I just paid you
Activity: 20
April 12, 2023, 04:13:39 PM
I think thats working

my address
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 12, 2023, 04:02:08 PM
Thanks for reply how does 0.00132322 btc a week for 72 Ths

That is what mining calculator told me

If ok I dont start till May 10?

for you, I can start now

I will give you 0.006 for a month.

if you are fine with it, point your miner to this bitcoin address: bc1qvr9tcq2ew9vw9dhq5naayeqagtamrn3mvq89sr

through the solo pool https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yh-solockpoolorg-2-fee-solo-mining-256-blocks-solved-5237323 and send me your bitcoin address to pay you
April 12, 2023, 03:53:29 PM
Thanks for reply how does 0.00132322 btc a week for 72 Ths

That is what mining calculator told me

If ok I dont start till May 10?
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 12, 2023, 03:42:09 PM
Hello
I would like to have a go at this I have 72 Ths

Hi !

How much do you pay per Th/s ?

Do you plan to adjust the price depending of the market ? Price of BTC/difficulty etc..
I could be interested, I have some hundreds of Th/s that I could rent to you.

May I ask you why you don't use Nicehash or Mining Rig Rental ?
Is it because you are avoiding to create an account there or you don't like these companies ?

I will follow your topic and we stay in touch

Actually I don't price.. you tell me your available hash and price then we take it from there

Do you plan to adjust the price depending of the market ? Price of BTC/difficulty etc..
this is why I make you name the price, however, you can tell me I will go for one month only so you stick to the price you give on monthly basis

I tried but they are not as professional as it looked from outside.. also you will never ever be able to contact the miners themself while here maybe I can buy your whole mining farm at some point or maybe we can develop something together.. Also I don't like nicehash bid and 10 days idea.. I like peace of mind we agree on a price and that's it.. also if someone should benefit from more than the actual mining returns if I'm paying extra I think that bitcointalk community are the ones who deserve it not connections through a marketplace we know nothing about
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 12, 2023, 03:01:03 PM
Hi !

How much do you pay per Th/s ?

I could be interested, I have some hundreds of Th/s that I could rent to you.

Is it because you are avoiding to create an account there or you don't like these companies ?

I will follow your topic and we stay in touch
April 12, 2023, 02:59:41 PM
Hello
I would like to have a go at this I have 72 Ths
STRAIGHT FORWARD
April 12, 2023, 11:02:58 AM
Second Round

Sell your hash power to me example(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-your-hash-power-to-me-5448475)

Duration 1 Year

I will send all the cost of the first week on the first day before you run your miners (the same every week)

Miners to be pointed to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yh-solockpoolorg-2-fee-solo-mining-256-blocks-solved-5237323

Looking for proposals until 10th of May

Thanks
Jump to: