Author

Topic: 2 Pokémon base set 2 unopened booster packs (Read 117 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 31, 2022, 05:27:46 PM
Hey bro how bout ya come suck my big ass dick and I’ll give ‘‘em to ya for free
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Your account only has 5-posts on it, 4 of them are from 7 years ago and you've received multiple negative trust already.

If you want some advice - this is not likely to lead to success, regardless of your goal.

People will want assurance, which can come in the form of escrow, reputation, proof of product, etc. The trouble with selling high-value trading cards that are frequently counterfeited is that you need to trust where they come from. For a potential buyer, even if you are willing to accept escrow, have the product and everything goes smooth - the cards could be fake, even if that's not your intention.

Where did you get the cards? How long have you had the cards? Which pack arts are you selling (I don't click links)?

How much are you looking to get? The price of these packs has been falling pretty rapidly over the past few months.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey everyone I’m selling my 2 unopened sealed base 2  pokemon booster packs! It’s been a tight couple months so I decided to let them go. [Pokémon base 2 booster packs ]
https://ibb.co/KN4M30L
BTC
Jump to: