Author

Topic: 2 Potential Senior Members + 1 Potential Full Member (Read 897 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ROAD TO HEAVEN...
Account @1 is still availbale for auction ? If so, please give me more information about it . Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes, account 3 has been sold (payment is awaiting).
If the buyer does not takes the account then I'm interested in that account but after resolving a issue with a account you knows which account right??
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Yes, account 3 has been sold (payment is awaiting).
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
My advice - please use a trusted escrow to confirm the potential activity of the account as sometimes macrotheminer makes major mistakes in his calculations. I will recommend Quickseller as he confirms these things really quick and fast.
Thanks

I don't think I made any mistakes. If there are then I'd gladly take the account back.

Then let me bid on [email protected] BTC

My advice - please use a trusted escrow to confirm the potential activity of the account as sometimes macrotheminer makes major mistakes in his calculations. I will recommend Quickseller as he confirms these things really quick and fast.
Thanks

I don't think I made any mistakes. If there are then I'd gladly take the account back.

24 hours left!

Is third account sold or are all accounts available?

I think 3 should be sold. If not please explain why didnt it sold?

Regards...
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Where did you get the accounts from?

Loan defaults from 6 to 8 months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Where did you get the accounts from?
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Thanks

24 hours left!
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Accounts aren't hacked, signed message available, neutral trust, no active loans. Recent posts were not made by me, so I cannot guarantee any quality but they are made well enough for accounts, make good posts from now and you'll be alright!

Does it mean that you hired someone to post for you ? Roll Eyes

No.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255

Accounts aren't hacked, signed message available, neutral trust, no active loans. Recent posts were not made by me, so I cannot guarantee any quality but they are made well enough for accounts, make good posts from now and you'll be alright!

Does it mean that you hired someone to post for you ? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Thanks

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Thanks

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Buy It Now for Any Account: 0.05BTC higher than starting bid.

1. Posts: ~191
Activity: Same as posts
Potential: ~266 activity
Starting Bid: 0.17BTC

2. Posts: ~80
Starting Bid: 0.14BTC

3. Posts: ~110
Potential: ~210 activity
Starting Bid: 0.10BTC

Auction ends 24 hour after last bid. Bid like this: 1@BTCAMOUNT, eg: [email protected] and [email protected].

Minimum increments of 0.005BTC
Thanks
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Buy It Now for Any Account: 0.05BTC higher than starting bid.

1. Posts: ~191
Starting Bid: 0.17BTC

2. Posts: ~80
Starting Bid: 0.14BTC

3. Posts: ~110
Potential: ~210 activity
Starting Bid: 0.10BTC

Auction ends 24 hour after last bid. Bid like this: 1@BTCAMOUNT, eg: [email protected] and [email protected].

Minimum increments of 0.005BTC
Jump to: