Author

Topic: 2 x 5970 Sapphire, 3 x 6950 MSI 2GB, 10 x Visiontek 5850 ref, 3 x Corsair TX 950 (Read 4769 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi there, is the cards still available for sale?

I have a friend who is interested

another way to scam??

bump already-proved-scam thread with scammerclone account

:O
Activity: 991
Merit: 1008
i think hes not here anymore. but if you want, i can scam you instead.  Grin
Activity: 8
Hi there, is the cards still available for sale?

I have a friend who is interested
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Tutorials, guidelines, optimizations for all!
sorry to hear brotha. its memorial day weekend, lots of sales going on!
Activity: 29

^^exact reason why I like to see tracking #'s and/or deal with them in person

my 2nd scam after tawsix with his SIN  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Looking at the heatware Jonathan Chua should be "IceRedwing"?
scam!!

lost my 21btc Cry

^^exact reason why I like to see tracking #'s and/or deal with them in person
Yeah I'm in Los Angeles. If locals want to deal in person that can be arranged. In person BTC payment would be preferred option if possible. Wink

Im in L.A. too, pm me lets talk. I dont have BTC to trade, but need some more cards
Activity: 36
Yeah I'm in Los Angeles. If locals want to deal in person that can be arranged. In person BTC payment would be preferred option if possible. Wink
legendary
Activity: 800
Merit: 1001
I should update on the pending sale.

Currently I have 2 5850 and 2 PSU's on hold for a person for weekend local pickup. 6950 + PSU pending Payment to another person shipped international.  The 2 remaining 6950's also pending to another local buyer for weekend pickup. FYI the shipping included is US only, but international shipping per case can be looked into. In most cases it seems I can ship out the each piece internationally using USPS Priority for another $20-25 per card after checking shipping to Russia and Indonesia. This might help out with some international miners.

Both 5970's and 8 5850's are still for sale at this point. Thanks for looking

What city are you near? Pickup? Im interested

He's in LA.

Currently I have 2 5850 and 2 PSU's on hold for a person for weekend local pickup. 6950 + PSU pending Payment to another person shipped international.  The 2 remaining 6950's also pending to another local buyer for weekend pickup. FYI the shipping included is US only, but international shipping per case can be looked into. In most cases it seems I can ship out the each piece internationally using USPS Priority for another $20-25 per card after checking shipping to Russia and Indonesia. This might help out with some international miners.

What city are you near? Pickup? Im interested
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Im interested in those 5850's , you mention highest bid price for BTC, what price are you looking for ?

BTC at highest bidprice that relates to your USD price listed here?

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
What has sold versus still available?
legendary
Bump for a new day. Anything sold and received payment for prior to around 12pm PST on Sat will be shipped out on Sat. Otherwise, I will get them out on Monday or any following business days thereafter. Thanks for looking.

Replied.

-EP
Bump for a new day. Anything sold and received payment for prior to around 12pm PST on Sat will be shipped out on Sat. Otherwise, I will get them out on Monday or any following business days thereafter. Thanks for looking.
Hey guys! I've replied to the pms Hardy, Epi, and Wabasa sent.

Current conversion BTC payments are accepted based on MtGox highest bid price. I've listed the price in usd due to fast moving btc prices. We can settle on the final price

I wanted to also add that I'm currently not accepting trade offers for items that are for sale here.

legendary
Heatware: IceRedwing (184-1-0)

Ok. So I have a few stuff for sale. I've recently hit the electrical ceiling trying to add more miners in my Apt. I also had 10 more reference 5850's and a few more PSUs on the way at the time this happened and these arrived today. 5970s and 6950s were from my original two mining rigs that were upgraded and are about 7 and 3 months old respectively. The rest are new and sealed besides one 5850 that I only opened to show they are all reference model.

Parts I have for sale:

Sapphire 5970 x2 - $575 Shipped each
    MSI 6950 2GB Ref x3 - $275 Shipped each
    Visiontek 5850 Ref x 10 - $200 Shipped each
    Corsair TX 950 x 3 - $140 Shipped each

Shipping will include delivery confirmation via USPS priority. Shipping included is U.S. Only.
I will be shipping all orders on Sat 5/28 or the following Monday on 5/30 depending on your time of payment.

Thanks for looking.

Do you accept BTC?  I'm interested in several of the 5850.

-EP
Activity: 124
bump for a good trader! Don't hesitate to deal with this guy! I've done business with him and I'm hoping I can again very soon!
donator
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Swimming in a sea of data
I don't think his prices are inflated at all, given current market conditions.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
wow, buying all of the mining cards, then selling them at inflated prices.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Would just like to add that the 6950's have a 6970 bios flashed on the normal operation bios switch and the original 6950 bios on the backup switch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Forum desperately needs a drool icon.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

Can vouch for the TX950W PSU ... it is well matched to run mobo, HDD and 3 x 5970's.
Heatware: IceRedwing (184-1-0)

Ok. So I have a few stuff for sale. I've recently hit the electrical ceiling trying to add more miners in my Apt. I also had 10 more reference 5850's and a few more PSUs on the way at the time this happened and these arrived today. 5970s and 6950s were from my original two mining rigs that were upgraded and are about 7 and 3 months old respectively. The rest are new and sealed besides one 5850 that I only opened to show they are all reference model.

Parts I have for sale:

Shipping will include delivery confirmation via USPS priority. Shipping included is U.S. Only.
I will be shipping all orders on Sat 5/28 or the following Monday on 5/30 depending on your time of payment.

Thanks for looking.

Jump to: