Author

Topic: 2 x Bitmain S7's for sale (Read 157 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
I am unable to send you a message. Mind sending me one?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 10:08:35 PM
Not for the $200.  But could work out something. These are the DPS1200 units with break out boards. I'm powering the controllers and fans with a separate atx power supply I had laying around.  If someone wanted both, I could probably be persuaded to complete a deal with all five pieces.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
Power supply included?
April 24, 2018, 11:47:24 PM
As the title suggests, I have a pair of working S7's I've decided to stop mining with - they are my last pair and very likely my exit from mining.

Looking around the site, looks like an S7 is going for about $200?  I'll take $200 ea plus shipping, will accept LTC, BTC, XMR, XRP.  These are working miners in a climate controlled DC.

I'm willing to do escrow with a trusted member, but you pay any escrow fees and set it up.  I can provide pics if you really want, but you know what they look like.

Forgot to mention, shipping from Wisconsin, USA

Open to offers...

what will be the shipping cost to AU

need your location to get quote
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
As the title suggests, I have a pair of working S7's I've decided to stop mining with - they are my last pair and very likely my exit from mining.

Looking around the site, looks like an S7 is going for about $200?  I'll take $200 ea plus shipping, will accept LTC, BTC, XMR, XRP.  These are working miners in a climate controlled DC.

I'm willing to do escrow with a trusted member, but you pay any escrow fees and set it up.  I can provide pics if you really want, but you know what they look like.

Open to offers...

what will be the shipping cost to AU
April 24, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Open to offers...
Jump to: