Author

Topic: 20 best crypto bloggers to follow on YouTube (Read 242 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
I would have to believe that Ameer Rosic is using fake subscribers. 100k+ subs and he is getting 2000 views a video ( for the newer ones )

Suppoman is a pure shill. Doug tore him a new one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
Most of the people blogging on youtube do not have a clue what they are talking about and are just paid shills to promote coins. They may be useful for learning the name of a new coin but I wouldnt rely on any of them for financial advice thanks. ADYOR
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
a useful article. tkanks very much
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
i would like to add one more good crypto youtuber called mike michael.
Not very much subs but he's contents are very good
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Thanks for the list, there were a few vloggers who I do not followed. I have subscribed to their channel now. Perhaps you can add the channel of Boxmining to the list.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
I follow Turkish crypto bloggers "Kripto Emre" and "Atamert Uysaler" on Youtube and "Finansal Tezler" on Twitter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Dont rely to these channels,learn the basic first and try to do technical analysis do it on your own but these are just references for you to learn easier.Dont recommended to follow these people because most of them are getting pai to promote these shit ICOs and shitcoins in the market.Doesnt make sense because some of these promotions are turning into scam,plus all of their videos can be learn into technical websites like investopedia and babypips.
Activity: 69
Many thanks to you  Kiss Kiss Kiss and Doug Polk Crypto is one of the most favorite channel that i folow Smiley
Activity: 26
Bitraged is my favorite channel.
Jump to: