Author

Topic: 20 bitcoin loan (Read 2618 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
March 07, 2014, 06:18:10 AM
I don't understand these kinds of requests. Why don't I just use my own 20 BTC to buy my own miner rather than let you benefit? What would we get from loaning you the btc?
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 28, 2014, 11:44:40 PM
Where in the UK are you

How much do you earn

what is the advantage to me paying you 20btc for you to mine versus mining myself?

Explain why this is a good deal  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
February 28, 2014, 11:41:24 PM
Hello, my name is Marco I write from London UK. I would like to have a loan of about 20 Bitcoin.
The purpose of the loan is to invest in more powerful bitcoin miners to improve the production. I would like to opt for a long term loan just to make sure I will be able to pay but I am confident it will be repaid quicker.
I am a professional with a permanent job and a diligent way to manage my finances. I believe in bitcoin and if you support me I will reach my goal an you will make profit so we will be both happy. We can discuss about interest and repayment.
Thank you so much in advance

ohhh you are not able to repay as I can understand. Smiley

20BTC? You need a very good car as a collateral or some real nice stuff Tongue
Nobody will give you 20BTC just like that.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 28, 2014, 05:22:00 PM
Hello, my name is Marco I write from London UK. I would like to have a loan of about 20 Bitcoin.
The purpose of the loan is to invest in more powerful bitcoin miners to improve the production. I would like to opt for a long term loan just to make sure I will be able to pay but I am confident it will be repaid quicker.
I am a professional with a permanent job and a diligent way to manage my finances. I believe in bitcoin and if you support me I will reach my goal an you will make profit so we will be both happy. We can discuss about interest and repayment.

If you don't have sufficient collateral, they only way you could make this work would be find someone in the UK who is willing to go with you to your employer and sign a contract agreeing a portion of your wages are diverted to repay the debt.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
February 28, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

You will need collateral and lots of it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 28, 2014, 04:56:42 PM
Jump to: