Author

Topic: 20 BTC for Cloud Mining Investment, payday in 1 year (Read 2720 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 252
This thread actually made me laugh  Cheesy

Plenty of assets in capital, though needs a meager loan compared to those assets.
Then, he seems retired, so that's the reason why "dont get anymore that much money and THe Banks dont want to give me any loan in Austria even if i got These things."
BUT, he DO has a $20.000 car as collateral! From, 2015 btw... So 20k was doable not so long ago, yet ~8k is not...

Seriously. Nice attempt though.
 Cool
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hello. I Need a loan of 20 BTCs to invest in Cloud Mining with 20 terahash.
% up to 30-50 payed out After 1 year.
i own a house in hungary (70.000 dollars worth) a house in Austria (200.000 dollars), Opel Mokka 2015, 140PS PRETTY NEW CAR.

Want to invest to earn Money with bitcoin Cloudmining at Genesis-Mining.

BTC Address: 18Q3CYjEUUsafzDhjTMd7y5d6mTz7KYqwU

Spendings: nearby nothing, i dont have a loan of my Hauses, i Own Them completely, can Pay back in 1 year easily.

Urgent!! Thx

I will not lead you the BTC but sell you the BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
cloud mining investment? you can't be serious:)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Scammers are just getting lazy.

The hell is this.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Why don't I just give you the 20 BTC as a present  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
so get a home equity line of credit dumbass.
Activity: 6
I can use my 20.000 $ car (Opel Mokka 2015, 4x4, 140 PS) as collateral in a contract and you can have my ID, address Info and a actual Bill As Proof to the adress also. + 25 BTC as payement back for lending 20 BTC. Thx
I can use my 20.000 $ car (Opel Mokka 2015, 4x4, 140 PS) as collateral in a contract and you can have my ID, address Info and a actual Bill As Proof to the adress also. Thx
Activity: 812
i own a house in hungary (70.000 dollars worth) a house in Austria (200.000 dollars), Opel Mokka 2015, 140PS PRETTY NEW CAR.

Spendings: nearby nothing, i dont have a loan of my Hauses, i Own Them completely, can Pay back in 1 year easily.

Urgent!! Thx

Ok i own the white house too LOL. If you can use your houses as collateral maybe someone can help you otherwise GTFO
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I'm A Beast!
20 BTC is being sent to your address now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No ones going to give you a lone for 0.002 never mind 20 btc, you would be as well locking this thread and moving on because its not going to happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Thats because The Investment is for my son. He Wants to earn Money thought Cloud Mining. I Own These things because i Worked my Lifetime hard but i am a
Pensionist now and dont get anymore that much money and THe Banks dont want to give me any loan in Austria even if i got These things.. So thats why i Asking you and you can have at least my car As pledge.

you do have a real sense of humor. if u could get a loan through bank stating these facts, i would be amazed let alone get a loan in here. you said you are a seasoned individual and this is how you approach for a loan.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Thats because The Investment is for my son. He Wants to earn Money thought Cloud Mining. I Own These things because i Worked my Lifetime hard but i am a
Pensionist now and dont get anymore that much money and THe Banks dont want to give me any loan in Austria even if i got These things.. So thats why i Asking you and you can have at least my car As pledge.

If you are a pensioner then your son should be old enough to look after himself and secure funds for his own cloud mining operation.

p.s. why would someone fund your cloud mining operation when they could put the same funds directly in to cloud mining for a higher return as you wouldnt be taking a cut of the profits?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Urgent!! Thx

Owns two houses for over $300,000 (U.S.D) + in Europe and a $25,000+ car but doesn't have around ~$9,000 to invest in. Sure.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
I mean it seriously..

Oh, I'm sure you do.  $8,000 is not a joke.   Tongue

You wouldn't consider this a good bet?  Come on, Vod... he owns two houses in two different countries... but needs 8k worth of btc urgently to "invest"!!!  Sounds like a sound financial decision...
I meant that its not a scam
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I mean it seriously..

Oh, I'm sure you do.  $8,000 is not a joke.   Tongue
I mean it seriously..
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Just a lazy scam attempt.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
What is this? It is something joke?  Grin

Urgent!! Thx
Jump to: