Author

Topic: 20 BTC Loan (Collateral: a website with namecheap domain with hosting) (Read 946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1158
Merit: 1009
Mayuyacoin promoter.
It's not only a website. It's an entire project that i was created but resulted impossible and i hope that someone can finish it...

Ah, so you're not interested in receiving the collateral back - you want to sell it to the lender who will finish it.

Honestly, i was thinking in that. But i finally changed my mind.

This topic is going to be locked.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
It's not only a website. It's an entire project that i was created but resulted impossible and i hope that someone can finish it...

Ah, so you're not interested in receiving the collateral back - you want to sell it to the lender who will finish it.
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
PD: I was a Vod's victim.

"Vod's Victims".   Sounds like a support club.  

Your website is worth no where near 20 btc.   Undecided

Is it seems logical to you? Calling scammer every man that requested a loan in one place and then request another loan in other place but repaid as a duty for his investors? Do think it is funny, by putting negative and make other people think that i am a scammer because that?

I have requested no more than 3 BTC, I have repaid 7 BTC. If i was late this year with some loans is because local currency was buried, my boss banned the internet in my workplace, i have repaid and requested loan to end my debts. I have cutted my creditcards, i'm practically in bankrupt and trying to repay all my debts but i cannot. I'm thinking in selling a big poroject i have created in BTCPop but all people from there was not supported at all and played to buy cheaper shares,  leaving me in risk to fall and fall deeper.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
PD: I was a Vod's victim.

"Vod's Victims".   Sounds like a support club.  

Your website is worth no where near 20 btc.   Undecided
legendary
Mayuyacoin promoter.
I'm requesting for a long-term 20 BTC Loan

Offering as collateral my website MGFSConsult.co With SSL, hosting, and twitter code.

Is for repaying all loans i have in BTCJam, BTCPop, Loanbase and Bitbond. And also, i want to repay entirelly my creditcards and create another bussiness in Venezuela (not related with the previous project).

I will repay it in 18 months or less.

You can fix the website at your likeness and adapt it for your project.

Once get the loan i will renew all that you see, no bullshit.

PM any interested.

PD: I was a Vod's victim. I'm not scamming people. I'm just having a bad situation in Venezuela that would force me to sell even my kidney if i cannot fix it soon
Jump to: