Author

Topic: 20 Direct AsicMiner shares @4.6 (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 1017
July 05, 2013, 07:46:21 PM
15 shares sold

0 shares on hold

5 shares left
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
July 05, 2013, 06:19:22 PM
Again! If u say my bid was conditional. Do u think mechs's bid is conditional?

rb1205 told us "Escrow is up to bidder". Mechs want to buy [email protected] shares, and setup the escrow with rb1205 and John K.

Do u think rb1205 sell 20 shares to mechs?

Mechs get nothing! It is a fact.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 05, 2013, 01:18:30 PM
hi, TheAndy500.

What u say should base the fact! The mass has bright eyes.
If u want to buy shares from rb1205 in the other thread, u should bid early.

best regards.

innovation

It's just absurd.  How long is he supposed to hold your shares waiting for confirmation?  If Friedcat doesn't get around to it for a month, do you think he should hold your shares for a month?  It's ridiculous. 
July 05, 2013, 12:59:05 PM
hi, TheAndy500.

What u say should base the fact! The mass has bright eyes.
If u want to buy shares from rb1205 in the other thread, u should bid early.

best regards.

innovation
July 05, 2013, 12:54:48 PM
What happened was that the auction was closed after honoring the offer accepted up to that point. Everyone understood that, but you still don't and I frankly don't know what I can say anymore to make it clearer for you. Go ahead and spam all my threads all you like, if that's what you want.

No. I just tell everybody the fact. I will spam nobody.

I do not care your other threads, I have no time.

What I said is fact. I , reedlaw and mechs bid your shares, and all of us have been kicked out.

innovation

In the other thread you said it was none of my business.  Well, now you're trashing people's reputation in public, so it is my business.  Anybody can read that thread and see that you're wrong.  You placed a bid conditional on confirmation from Friedcat.  That confirmation didn't come, so he gave preference to a seller whose bid was not conditional.  How long did you expect him to hold the shares for you?  Conditional bids are bogus, bid or don't bid. 

Again! If u see my bid was conditional. Do u think mechs's bid is conditional?

Escrow is up to bidder. Mechs want to buy [email protected]BTC shares, and setup the escrow with rb1205 and John K.

Do u think rb1205 sell 20 shares to mechs? Mechs get nothing! It is a fact.

Now ,Do u think rb1205 is honest? The fact tells you the truth.

thanks

innovation
July 05, 2013, 12:46:10 PM
I copy what rb1205 has said from last thread.

=======================================

Re: 20 Direct AsicMiner shares @3.5
June 29, 2013, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: innovation on June 29, 2013, 03:04:30 AM
ok

I will take 5 shares @3.5 BTC.
If your shares has been confirmed by friedcat, I will pay as soon as possible.

Hi, I just sent a PM to friedcat asking him for the confirm.

========================================

If rb1205 does not agree  to confirm by friedcat, why does rb1205 send message to friedcat to confirm his shares?

are rb1205 joking?

As u know rb1205 is hero member, he should be honesty and be respected. But what he has done disappointed us.

thanks

innovation
July 05, 2013, 12:38:59 PM
What happened was that the auction was closed after honoring the offer accepted up to that point. Everyone understood that, but you still don't and I frankly don't know what I can say anymore to make it clearer for you. Go ahead and spam all my threads all you like, if that's what you want.

What I said is fact. I , reedlaw and mechs bid your shares, and all of us have been kicked out.

innovation

In the other thread you said it was none of my business.  Well, now you're trashing people's reputation in public, so it is my business.  Anybody can read that thread and see that you're wrong.  You placed a bid conditional on confirmation from Friedcat.  That confirmation didn't come, so he gave preference to a seller whose bid was not conditional.  How long did you expect him to hold the shares for you?  Conditional bids are bogus, bid or don't bid. 

u can see original thread. Confirming is agreed by rb1205.

We are waiting friedcat to confirm.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 05, 2013, 09:53:37 AM

innovation

July 04, 2013, 10:23:41 PM

innovation
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 04, 2013, 08:14:42 PM
I' take 5 @ 4.6 (John K. escrow, I'll pay fees)
July 04, 2013, 06:36:29 PM
10 shares sold

0 shares on hold

10 shares left
July 04, 2013, 06:35:53 PM
July 04, 2013, 05:53:00 PM
Rb1205 originally has 70 shares and he received  last dividend (2013-07-03) : 0.02297025x70=1.6079175BTC.

the dividend can verify what I said is true.

He kick out all bidder and John K. receive  any escrow fee.

I must tell everyone the fact.

innovation
July 04, 2013, 05:48:14 PM
Everybody, I must tell your rb1205 last selling of 20 acisminer shares at fixed pricie @3.5.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20-direct-asicminer-shares-35-245563

I bid [email protected], reedlaw bid [email protected] and mechs bid 20 @3.55.

During waiting confirming by friedcat, acisminer shares rocket soared. rb1205 kick all of us out and closed the selling, but when he launched the selling, the price of shares is under 3.5BTC.

Everyone can get details from his last post  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/20-direct-asicminer-shares-35-245563 .

The following comments is from mechs

============================================================

I cannot fault RB1205.  Listen, am I upset that because it took me too long to get my BTC out of cold storage to pay by the

deadline and it voided the offer?  Yeah, of course.  But that is not RBs fault. Sh*t happens - I am sure the price of

asicminer will go up and down and other opportunities to buy in the 3s will likely come if patient.

============================================================

Confirmed by pm message, John K. hasn't received any escrow fee from rb1205's last selling of his 20 shares.

thanks

innovation
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
July 04, 2013, 04:39:24 PM
I'll take 10 please. PM me details.
July 04, 2013, 04:18:18 PM
I'm selling 20 direct AM shares at the fixed price of 4.6 BTC each. Pass thru shares are going for about the same price on btct.co.

Rules:

• Minimum offer of 5 shares.
  • Usage of escrow (JohnK or TAT) is up to the buyer.
  • Shares are considered reserved the moment I confirm your offer and will be for a maximum of 24 hours after that.
  • Offers will be served on a first come, first serve basis. Only ready-to-buy offers will be considered.
  • Keep the offers public, please. PM'd offers will be considered only after any pubblic offer.
  • After you made an offer please wait for my confirmation before paying/setting up the escrow.
  • After you paid send me a message with the address you want the shares to be transferred to, signed using the same address.
  • If for any reason friedcat fails to change ownership in time, I'll forward any dividend for you
  • Should I cancel this auction, any already accepted offer will be honored.
  • I'm not online 24/7, please don't get upset if I don't answer right away. My timezone is CET.

Proof of ownership:
address: 17qsZiFParSo7MHgQ62H915hTiKg2cCf1q
last dividend (2013-07-03) : 0.02297025x70=1.6079175
signed message:
I, rb1205 of BitcoinTalk.org, am in control of address 17qsZiFParSo7MHgQ62H915hTiKg2cCf1q and I am willing to sell up to 20 direct AM shares which are registered to said address. 2013/06/28.
signature: HB6wLpza1rTcibdKE5AHX3eWLLeuTbYeeLXjNW0QNBCadqD1XCL3cBVMamKCZfFI04oZpzLQfdFKVXe uZT+EICg=

Also, my shares have been confirmed by friedcat just 2 days ago.
Jump to: