Author

Topic: 200$ eBay Gift Certificate for BTC or offer (Read 1425 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
September 11, 2013, 10:54:07 PM
This person promised me these cards, we agreed on price and terms. He made me wait 2 days then told me he sold them to some one else. In the mean time I bid on the item that I wanted because I expected these to be coming. Way to fuck everything up with empty promises and no communication.

For what it is worth, I was probably that "other person" and Yash had excellent communication, we chatted back and forth all day trying to get the codes to work properly (aligned to another PP account and wouldn't work for mine for some reason) and after all else failed, he refunded my BTC no problem.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 11, 2013, 02:25:11 PM
This person promised me these cards, we agreed on price and terms. He made me wait 2 days then told me he sold them to some one else. In the mean time I bid on the item that I wanted because I expected these to be coming. Way to fuck everything up with empty promises and no communication.
I sold 6 of these GCs, but there turned out to be a problem with the last 2, the codes are valid but ebay is not processing them correctly for some reason. I'm trying to figure out how to get them to fix this but unfortunately i have no super powers.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
September 11, 2013, 01:09:42 AM
September 08, 2013, 11:22:49 PM
I see your location is Tunisia, I just want to verify this certificate will work on US ebay.com orders?
I can make a sreenshot whenever ^^
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
September 08, 2013, 10:07:08 PM
I see your location is Tunisia, I just want to verify this certificate will work on US ebay.com orders?
September 04, 2013, 06:58:17 AM
Only 2 codes left, pm me for discount ( if you're buying both )
One sold, 3 left.
oh okay he seems pretty legit but i'll have to pay him something for doing this right? anyway i pm'd you my skype so we can talk this through
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
just use bitmit...?
Well anyone can buy it and then set the order to "not received" and i won't get my money that way :/
Although i'm willing to go first if there is escrow from staff or for a trusted person here
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
just use bitmit...?
I'll give you $150 in Amazon gift cards for the $200 eBay gift card. And I have a escrow guy I've used before.

Be careful!  Escrow guy could disappear with your eBay card.
I won't use an escrow that is not trusted here lol, hence do you have suggestions for a good escrow?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'll give you $150 in Amazon gift cards for the $200 eBay gift card. And I have a escrow guy I've used before.

Be careful!  Escrow guy could disappear with your eBay card.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I don't have any amazon at the moment, but I am interested in paying BTC for it.  Is this a physical gift card or an electronic one?

And since you are a relatively new member with not trust ratings yet, would you be open to sending first or escrow?
It's not a physical GC, it's an E-Gift Certificate. As for the trade, do you know any escrow moderator or staff to help us with this? And do i have to pay them to do it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I don't have any amazon at the moment, but I am interested in paying BTC for it.  Is this a physical gift card or an electronic one?

And since you are a relatively new member with not trust ratings yet, would you be open to sending first or escrow?
Hi guys, i have an eBay Gift Certificate with 200$ in it, never used, want to trade it for an amazon gift card ( if possible ) if not then i'd be looking for at least 1.5 BTC for it. If you have an offer please post it ^^
Link : https://www.bitmit.net/en/item/57719-ebay-gift-certificate-200
Jump to: