Author

Topic: $200 Required for Investment and Partnership (Read 3149 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 11, 2014, 02:30:52 PM
$200 Required for Investment and Partnership

I am looking for someone that is willing to invest $200 ($75 for IP Nexus and $50 for IP Download, with $50 for Misc costs) into a crypto marketplace expansion on my existing forum. The investor will be working along side my team and will be allowed to keep 100% of the proceeds made from the marketplace until he/she has made roughly double ($400) of the intial investment. I will be doing all the programming and integration, but I will request that you put some time into promoting and managing the marketplace aspect!

The crypto marketplace will be 100% digital (its the easiest) and will be customized so that it can accept coins through multiple APIs, the first two being BitPay and then Coinpayment OR we might use block.io and directly transfer sales to the merchant. We already have some merchants that have interest, including a humble bundle reseller.

I will handle the gateway handling, won't take more than a couple days of coding and debugging to get the job done.

As stated earlier, you will be investing $200 and have full rights to the profits generated from the marketplace until you have doubled your investment. We can use a 3rd party escrow, DevTheDev, so that both entities have a mutual judge over any other matters.

*This marketplace will be integrated with my existing IPB forum.

Collateral? Well you will have the rights to the script that you are purchasing but we can work something out with DevTheDev, however I am fairly certain that we can get creative with the marketplace and offer exclusive marketplace advertisements (things of that nature) to hopefully at least raise back your initial costs.

If you want any more information, use our unique encrypted messaging system and send me your name, email and any extra information.
Here is my MASK -> https://kbve.com/mask/4f33d09b7e6a50e547b3e0bd918f31c78c53eb55e440a51b4af4c25eec45c319

Thanks!

*** I already have my existing funds set aside to cover the dedicated server for several months, I am just limited on the funds for expanding.

OP I already said earlier to PM me. I have time to take another project on hand and it sounds fine. I will invest the $200. Possibly even more, a lot more if I think something good will come from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
November 18, 2014, 09:16:09 PM
You can just get the nulled versions for free on the Internet...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 07, 2014, 07:46:14 AM
I am interested. Talk to me via PM. I can do a lot of the marketing for free, I run a online marketing business which for the last year has been crypto-based orientated. Made a lot of people a lot of money. Especially that dick Ryan Gay that was running coin pal, he ran of with $50'000 of mine and to date owes me around $87'000. Money I could afford to lose nevertheless.

If interested PM me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
Quick Update:

You will be buying the licenses from IPS Store (http://www.invisionpower.com/buy)
~ $50 for IP Downloads
~ $75 for IP Nexus

$125 for it all, (marketplace licenses).

The remaining $75 will be for advertising the marketplace (once set up).

Total Cost: $200, however if you want to do just $125 for $250 (instead of $200 for $400), I can definitely work that out.

Again, you will be keeping all the marketplace profits and license rights* until you get the initial "2x" of your investment.

I should mention that it will support CoinPayments ~

Features for IPNexus ->
http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/nexus/feature-list
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what if it doesn't earn 400$?

That's thegambleyou have to take, and why he's overing to double your invest,eat if he succeeds. You can't expect 2x return while shouldering zero risk, you just can't.
There really isnt much competition and you will get the rights to the script until you break even.

Right now would be the best time, since Moolah isnt around!

The marketplace wont hold any of the crypto currency, it will automatically send the coins once the transaction is over to the merchant's address. So we are just MMs for the whole setup.

I am not too sure if I want to expand past digital downloads to physical items, because its just easier to manage.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
what if it doesn't earn 400$?
$200 Required for Investment and Partnership

I am looking for someone that is willing to invest $200 ($75 for IP Nexus and $50 for IP Download, with $50 for Misc costs) into a crypto marketplace expansion on my existing forum. The investor will be working along side my team and will be allowed to keep 100% of the proceeds made from the marketplace until he/she has made roughly double ($400) of the intial investment. I will be doing all the programming and integration, but I will request that you put some time into promoting and managing the marketplace aspect!

The crypto marketplace will be 100% digital (its the easiest) and will be customized so that it can accept coins through multiple APIs, the first two being BitPay and then Coinpayment OR we might use block.io and directly transfer sales to the merchant. We already have some merchants that have interest, including a humble bundle reseller.

I will handle the gateway handling, won't take more than a couple days of coding and debugging to get the job done.

As stated earlier, you will be investing $200 and have full rights to the profits generated from the marketplace until you have doubled your investment. We can use a 3rd party escrow, DevTheDev, so that both entities have a mutual judge over any other matters.

*This marketplace will be integrated with my existing IPB forum.

Collateral? Well you will have the rights to the script that you are purchasing but we can work something out with DevTheDev, however I am fairly certain that we can get creative with the marketplace and offer exclusive marketplace advertisements (things of that nature) to hopefully at least raise back your initial costs.

If you want any more information, use our unique encrypted messaging system and send me your name, email and any extra information.
Here is my MASK -> https://kbve.com/mask/4f33d09b7e6a50e547b3e0bd918f31c78c53eb55e440a51b4af4c25eec45c319

Thanks!

*** I already have my existing funds set aside to cover the dedicated server for several months, I am just limited on the funds for expanding.
Jump to: