Author

Topic: 200 USD To Visit To Iran, If You Can Meet With Iran President Hassan Rouhani (Read 127 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
How much you would pay for visit to Iran and also meet with its president Hassan Rouhani to discuss some international politics questions ? I think 200 USD would be max price, without airplane tickets and visas.

LOL, I very much doubt whether even the President of a micro-nation, let alone Iran, would consider a handshake for that low an amount. That'll require more like a couple of Bitcoins.   Cool

And, maybe the head of a micro-nation could give you a (half)-smile, after 6 confirmations,  if you fork out at least half a Bitcoin.   Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
With 200 USD meet Iran President? I don't think so
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How much you would pay for visit to Iran and also meet with its president Hassan Rouhani to discuss some international politics questions ? I think 200 USD would be max price, without airplane tickets and visas.
I don't know that much about the political situation in Iran. I have no desire to mean with the president of Iran. I would love to visit the country though. How did you come up with this hypothetical scenario? You think the president may start having meeting for money? Maybe he'll auction off his time to foreigners? Not counting flights and visas, I guess I could spend a few hundred dollars more to visit Iran. I don't know why that would be necessary, but I could see myself paying it. I have heard so many good things about Iran and it's people.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
Jump to: