Author

Topic: 20,000 QRK Bountry for You Tube video : - (Read 765 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
December 06, 2013, 02:31:58 PM
yeah the QRK really stands out !
hey ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
December 06, 2013, 01:47:55 PM
http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

WOW look at the NVC logo on BTC38 > ?
Haha that looks funny! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
December 06, 2013, 01:43:25 PM
quark logo still looks the best imho
‘Try to be nice’
December 06, 2013, 01:40:03 PM
http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/

WOW look at the NVC logo on BTC38 > ?
‘Try to be nice’
December 06, 2013, 01:17:26 PM
so based on that,  i can not myself pledge anything to this bounty .
‘Try to be nice’
December 06, 2013, 01:16:40 PM
I told him i can't officially support that as our policy is not to be negative towards other Crypto

we come more form a policy stand point at if we all get along then we will all benefit - 

there is plenty of room in the  possible destruction of the economic world as we know it to  all get a long ..

** that Peter Schiff thing is a curve ball ?
‘Try to be nice’
December 06, 2013, 01:13:36 PM
a guy has pledged 20,000 QRK for a video to be made -

he was one of the first miners and loves quark and knows that there were no allegations when no one cared about-it ha ah

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/406/20-000-qrk-youtube-video?page=1&scrollTo=3970 i'm going to spread this far and wide .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- don't know if its someone here ?  is so post ?

Hi Guys i’m just pretty new to this forum but usually hang out on other crypto forums - i’ve been doing some reading and i’ve noticed this  concerted effort to try to smear the name of Quark by saying it was a “pre-mine”  , well i was one of the first miners of “qaurkcoin” what it was called back then  - it was relased just post the XPM rush and i can tell you no one contested then ever that Quark was pre-mine ?

so i find it strange this mass effort now to  try to paint Quark as so just as its gaining popularity?

i’ve mined quark for a long time on a CPU and after a while i hired some Servers - i sold a lot of the Quark i own on exchange i’ve read the post by the Mod here - its pretty much accurate - i suppose it is hard to get across when there are so many technical details   

so i’m certainly no super holder of Quark but however even if i have to buy it :

i’d like to Pledge a donation or “bounty” as we call them in other places for a You tube video explaining the vast differences between the Currency that trades at $1000 and my first love the one that is now around 13c .

i’m going to straight up put up 10,000 QRK of much i have and i’m going to welcome any other Quark lover that has mined to put up or go to the effort and buy to get this video made - 

You Tube can be "Whit-board"  just spoken video blog with some graphs  -  or animated  - or just a pointer on a screen with a voice over -

THE VIDEO

Quark v  Bitcoin -

Because there is some confusion right now, so what i'd like the video to do is go though the history of both the currencies, What I  would like to address is a few technicals .

--------------------------------------------------First Bitcoin-----

- On the Bitcoin side  we'd like to talk about how it was unknown to the public from 2009 to about 2011 so only a few people were mining it .

- Then we'd like to delve into what happened with the company BFL Butterfly labs the first ASIC manufacturer ( and how this effected centralization of the currency ) as that company took peoples money and never delivered a product they essentially scammed customers , but allegedly mined with he ASIC product themselves .

- How  after that there were little to no ASICs released except to a very small minority % of people  - at a very high price - (further small % ownership of Bitcoin)

- How then after that the company KnC (only this year in October) was the only company to deliver actual ASICS to people ( which then drove the difficulty ) very high and out of the reach of the common man

- then we'd like to summarize by asking the question  "is Bitcoin an ongoing Pre-mine" no normal everyday guy now can mine Bitcoin ? with about 45% of the currency left to mine ?

- Who will get this Bitcoin? - Who guys got the first 53+% 

- then we'd probably like to throw to the viewers and ask them if they can actually mine Bitcoin - and if so what are they mining with?

---- THEN ----- Quark -----

Then i'd like to talk about the Quark system of how the mining was done on mass by CPU - computers dumped onto the exchanges and everyone that was aware of it , every guy that had a cpu or access to the Internet  could mine it either on virtual or their own hardware !

then even then if they didn’t mine it they had a chance to buy it at zero or near zero or mine it with a CPU -

Then how it seemed to be picked up by the community after a man Bill Still talked about it

then these people brought what looks like to me on the graph from the mod over 100 million QRK  and that is just one exchange ?

then we will talk about if most of the Quark was exchanged hands at these times then how could there be super holders - and i haven’t even looked at one of my fav exchanges BTER i bet their volume was high.

so we want these points  i do hold QRK LTC and BTC  i’m happy to get this done actually in a few days i will buy another 10,000 QRK with BTC and add to the bounty so make the bounty 20k QRK for this video

I then was thinking we could present this contrast to say Peter Schiff and ask him for comments ?

if our community is large which i think it is we can spread this video far and wide and stop this unfounded attack  ?

who is with me ?

Add support in the replies and or if you pledge to get it done  I will add to the total bounty -

I will request the Video and i will upload it and give it to as many of our members that want to also upload it if they know how to use You tube i personally don’t right now but I’m sure its not hard?

video should not really run that long - but points go to creativity and attractiveness.

Regards

Contextual 

*** I will help and  go and get dates and be exact in our refs for all or any details .
Jump to: