Author

Topic: 2012-04-14 sabotagetimes.com Shopping on The Dark Web: Pure Drugs and Plastic Ex (Read 2140 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
As the illegal online marketplace that is Silk Road has started to gain notoriety, I decided to see what kind of goods could really be bought and sold there. Here's what I found...
It’s quite straightforward though, I signed up as Cult Leader (as you do) and was instantly given access to Silk Road and all its illegal glory.
Being a fully online service gives customers the reassurance that they’re not going to get bashed over the head and left with their pockets turned out upon purchase, which is most likely why Silk Road is so successful.
"Me: I was just wondering if there would ever be a possibility of buying C4 in bulk, as opposed to just 6lbs worth.

C4 salesman: Yeah sure, I have another buyer looking at 25lbs though, so it may take a bit longer for yours to arrive. How much do you need? I am willing to lower the price per pound on a larger purchase."

Really well written and amusing to read on Silk Road. First a quick rundown on what TOR and Silk Road is is given, followed by a short tutorial how to access it. Afterwards the site with all its offerings is described. The most funny part is probably the chat with that kiwi, selling C4 in bulk and other fun stuff.

Have a read:
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/life/shopping-on-the-dark-web-pure-drugs-and-plastic-explosives/
Jump to: