Author

Topic: 2012-04-30 Online Advertising Gets Bitcoined (Read 1211 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
I'm very tempted to try it out for its simplicity but would also be interested to see on the forum who did it. Trust is somewhat limited. If you tried it out and the traffic derived looks legit, please let us know. I somehow doubt that this anonymous knows the business not only because the site allows to confuse bid and price so paying 200BTC per click and order 0.0005 clicks is fine with the form.

Problem for me is that I would want to target android users which is not possible. Else I would just advertise some other of my personal websites so I see the traffic stats.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Online Advertising Gets Bitcoined

By Adrianne Jeffries April 30 2012 7:00am

Another anonymous person has created another Bitcoin service.

A serial Bitcoin entrepreneur, “Andrew Bitcoiner,” contacted Betabeat over the weekend to announce the debut of BitcoinAdvertisers.com, an online advertising network where business is done in the decentralized e-currency Bitcoin. Sign up, name a price, name the number of clicks in the campaign, and write the text for your ad, and BitcoinAdvertisers will charge you in Bitcoins to display your ad on sites in its network. As a publisher, merely type in your Bitcoin address and grab the generated code to place an ad spot on your site. BitcoinAdvertisers charges advertisers a 1 percent fee.

http://www.betabeat.com/2012/04/30/the-next-wave-of-bitcoin-startups-ad-networks/

Jump to: