Author

Topic: 2012-08-29 rt.com - Bitcoin ponzi scheme – investors lose $5 million USD in onli (Read 1323 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
I can't f*cking believe there are still new and new people falling for shit schemes.
For f*cks sake people, do we really live in a society of brainless people? Its been XY'th time already!
I wonder how many more ways of so called "HYIP" ideas can idiots come up with, for which the general population will have the opportunity to fall for...

Lets just say, good job Pirate!!!! Although you're a fag and, I can't possibly say that I admire what you did, because it kinda adds to BitCoin's already not too shiny public image, I do indeed share your view on the prospect of "lesser's" exploitation. Natural selection v2 haha.

Pure lol...this whole debacle....
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I get the feeling that this will get worse. More scammers will be coming to the bitcoin area.. IE: fucking nigeria, etc
I thought people were excited about Bitcoin in Africa  Huh
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I get the feeling that this will get worse. More scammers will be coming to the bitcoin area.. IE: fucking nigeria, etc
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
How could such unconscious guys be called investors? Just idiots they are, naivety and stupidity was threatened.
Activity: 321
Bitbuy.nl!
I don't think pirate was very clever. Just that his investors were not.
This.
Activity: 291
BTCRadio Owner
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
I don't think pirate was very clever. Just that his investors were not.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin ponzi scheme – investors lose $5 million USD in online hedge fund

Russia Today
2012-08-29

http://rt.com/usa/news/investors-currency-digital-fund-868/

The decentralized, digital Bitcoin currency has caught the attention of people around the globe who are unhappy with how national bank mismanagement is impacting the world economy. It has also, apparently, caught the eye of one very clever schemer.
Jump to: